• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also a member of David's neighborhood. Although, I don't know if we were all three grouped because of our characters or if it was just random grouping. As far as I can tell, my character doesn't really have much connection to two other characters in SS. We also don't know each other's roles or alignment. Again, so I don't know why we were given a neighborhood chat.
Yeah Doc is the third member and I too don't know the relationship between the characters. Although I will say we were warned about who we trus

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Right, so I don't think this clears David. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say one of those 3 are anti-town in all likelihood.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Considering this new information, my suspicions about David stay as they are. Especially considering that you guys were given a warning to be careful who you trust. I can certainly imagine Pendio placing scum in the neighborhood to make things interesting.

And of the three of you, David is the only one that raises any suspicions for me. I realize that his defending Johnny and his attitude are not strong scumtells, but they're strong enough in my eyes to suspicious to the point of voting for him at the present time.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Interesting new piece of information, but my vote on David is staying as he seems the most suspicious of the three. It's entirely possible that the three together are a third party at the very least, possibly even scum. Furthermore, I'm curious to see what David turns out to be, especially now that David's identity may suggest the identities of the other two.

Jamie

Yeah, definitely agreeing here. One of those three is almost certainly anti-town, and if David is town I get the feeling that his role, aside from talking to these 2, is essentially just a VT.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Vote Tally:
David – 5 (Repentance, Scarfed, David, Batman, SavageWizzrobe)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Go_Dark_Link - 2
Blackkirby - 1
Heroine of Time - 0
Ayano Keiko – 0

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Ohmygoodness

So I just read through the whole day so far and Wow. Two scum down is fantastic. On David Im not sold on lynching him, I see where you are comming from but David is a smart player and he is right defending a player doesn't mean your scum. Then again David could possibly be scum who wants to be seemed as a fed up townie and who claimed neighborhood thing to get rid of his suspicion on himself. But I'm probably thinking way to hard on this.

Im Growing pretty suspicous of SavageWizrobe despite his catchy name. I feel like he is jumping quickly from one suspicion to the next and his comments about him being investigated stand out to me.

Im definitely getting town vibes from Rep, he has led 2 lynches against scum and you cant ignore that but there is all the chance he could be third party wanting to seem like town.

Jamie

The solution to Savage is, regardless of David's alignment, the cop investigates him tonight.

And to be fair to little ol me, anyone could be third party.

Why not have the cop investigate David instead? I mean to me Wizzrobe seems just as scummy as David right now. But that's for the cop to decide.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Definitely should investigate those two. Right now, I'm very suspicious of the Wizz.

I'm also thinking that this trio is a third party group, and not scum. But anything is possible at this point.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
It's probably for the best if I'm investigated tonight, the more I think about it. At least someone else will be convinced that I'm not what I seem to be, despite my mistakes today.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
The solution to Savage is, regardless of David's alignment, the cop investigates him tonight.

And to be fair to little ol me, anyone could be third party.

True but thats like saying anyone could be scum.

I think that it would be smart to investigate either Savage or David. For me I would go ahead and investigate Savage.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd be more inclined to vote to lynch the Wiz today over David, and while the cop can investigate who they think would be most useful, I personally would probably choose to investigate David. I've accidentally defended scum before, I did just last game with musicfan actually. So his defending of Johnny isn't overly suspicious to me. Additionally, when I'm playing a town role whose death will clear another, I'm willing to give myself up. though I've never willingly voted myself up, I merely said a goodbye to my mason buddy and asked him to take vengeance for me. Town won that game.

Savage seemed weird to me yesterday, and the way he responded to the suggestions of the cop investigating him raise my suspicions of him again.

I have my decision for now.
Vote: SavageWizzrobe

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I know, I need to post something. I'm sorry. I'm pretty much caught up (no more than one or two pages back), just have to get around to writing a decent post. I'm planning on doing it tomorrow on the bus if my homework doesn't take too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom