• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign That You're in Termina?

I noticed something while playing MM today and saw in the room where your turned into a deku scrub. While skull kid is talking to you before your a deku scrub look at the ground. A light that looks like the triforce with all the triangles upside down. Discuss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Could just be the lighting of the area, or a coding glitch. Weren't the triangles kinda turned inside out as well? I know what you're talking about, but I don't remember the exact lighting. I don't really think it means too much though, because the Triforce is pretty much nonexistent in Termina lol

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
There was a thread about this in Zelda Theory a while back. It was about if the triangles meant anything or not. I'm not sure if that's the same thing that you're talking about, but there is a thread out there somewhere.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Use the search engine if you need more info. I am almost 100 percent sure there is a thread in Zelda Theory about the triangles...I know what you are talking about because I recently did a playthrough of MM. So just use the search engine or google away :P

Garo

Boy Wonder
I think it's just Nintendo's way of saying "this place is very different from Hyrule". I think it's kinda cool to have it there, an inversion of the Triforce symbol, thus an inversion of Hyrule, so to speak.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Just saw it on google, and it is very interesting indeed, I woud've googled it straight away but I wasn't sure how little or well known it was ^^;

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I've read the whole thread. And I still don't know what's the topic. What are you talking about xD
Like Conor, I would google it, but I don't get the point :(
I'm lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom