• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Sheik Appear?

L

Legendary Dude

Do you think that Sheik should appear in the SkyWard sword? I mean, she's only been in Ocarina of Time.

Spoilers!!!

No. Zelda disguising herself as Sheik was an OoT thing and probably will remain that way.

it is unlikely, however i would like him to. he was awesome, and i would like to see zelda do something rather than become another helpless princess

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
It was great, in Oot, when we weren't aware that it was princess Zelda, and neither did Link until the end of that game. Although it would be interesting for Sheik to be in the new game, it wouldn't be practical because Link already knows who she is.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

L

Legendary Dude

True, but this is a different Link, and would probally be a different Zelda/Sheik. And don't forget that SS takes place a few hundred years before Ocarina of time.

A

Adolf Wolf

I'd rather see a different character. OoT had Sheik, TWW had Tetra, ST had Zelda controlling ... whatever those things were called.

I doubt Sheik would show up in this game. It's more likely that Zelda would appear as someone other than Sheik, a new character, if she does appear as anyone other than herself.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
it is unlikely, however i would like him to. he was awesome, and i would like to see zelda do something rather than become another helpless princess

Uh, yeah, spoilers and everything, but if you're going to be on a Zelda forum, chances are you've played OoT, know a lot about OoT, or at least played Super Smash Brothers. Sheik is a girl. She does not transform into a man, and it has never been that way. Use the "she" pronoun.

Also, we don't know when the game takes place, but it can't be the same period that Sheik is in, since that Link ceased to exist until The Wind Waker. So I'm gonna have to say that it's impossible for her to show up.

P

prosper58

Spoiler :

Sheik IS Zelda. Zelda disguised herself as one of the Sheikah in Ocarina of Time.

S

SheikX

ACCTUALLY since this game takes time before the master sword was the master sword the sheikah should still be the royal familys... secret service XD, so haveing sheikah in the game isnt that bizzare and maybe have one that is tottally bad *** that looks just like, and just so happens to be named sheik is in there

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Incorporating the Sheikah as a side story would be really interesting, especially since it does fit within the time period that was mentioned earlier on. Obviously, the character Sheik would not be included since that's OoT Zelda's disguise, but yeah, definitely shedding a bit more light on the Sheikah would be nice.

C

CDi-Fails

A type of Sheikah will probably appear since this occurs before the wipe out of Sheikah, but not Sheik, since that was Zelda...or maybe Sheik would appear if Zelda as a baby knew a Sheikah that looked like Sheik...maybe

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i think it would be great but as it was pointed out it couldnt be shiek because shiek was only a disguise for Zelda. But i like the idea of maybe the shiekah race being found and maybe you can work alongside them like you do the goron, deku, and zoras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom