• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Should I Buy Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 3ds?

Should I buy ocarina of time for the nintendo 3ds?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never played the 3DS version but if you dont have any older version of the game than you MUST buy it,but if you already have it on N64,gamecube or Wii I dont really see the point of buying it :)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
If you have never played Ocarina of Time before then heck yes! If you don't have and are interested in playing Master Quest then you should get it for that. There's not enough extra content to make it worthwhile for the players who already have it on another console unless you're a glitch hunter in which case it opens up a whole new game full of glitch opportunities.

MW7

If you play handhelds a lot, you should buy it regardless of how many other versions of the game you have.

If you don't play handhelds a lot but have other versions of the game, I'd say it's not quite worth the price unless you have never played Master Quest and are interested in it.

If you don't play handhelds a lot and have never played/don't currently own a version of OOT, I'd buy it because it is the most current version of the game but I'd also consider just getting it on virtual console for much less or buying it used for N64 for less as well. Notice that I highly recommend that every gamer should own at least a single copy of OOT at all times, just in case.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you have never played Ocarina of Time before then heck yes! If you don't have and are interested in playing Master Quest then you should get it for that. There's not enough extra content to make it worthwhile for the players who already have it on another console unless you're a glitch hunter in which case it opens up a whole new game full of glitch opportunities.

There are hardly any new glitches in OoT3D. In fact, I'd say glitches are even harder to do with the removal of integral glitches such as ISG. That, or the original method to commence those glitches has been removed and glitching is now harder to so.

Anyway, more on topic, get OoT3D if you've never played OoT or want to experience the legend in better graphics. Besides that, there is no real reason besides collecting, as OoT3D is basically Ocarina of Time with a facelift. Even Master Quest is still relatively MQ, just with a flip in dimensions.

T

Triforce123

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love possibly the greatest zelda game ever, go for it!:yes:

B

Blaze Hero

I read "Should I buy Ocarina" and immediately voted yes. Best game ever made. It's like $40.00 too, come on... it's not even a question that needs considering.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Absolutely. I own a 3DS and Ocarina Of Time 3D. They were well worth it, and kept one of my favorite titles with me. Ocarina Of Time on a handheld? Absolutely yes.

Power to Operation Moonfall for Majora's Mask 3D!!!!

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :mastersword:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just played the OoT3D demo, and I completely recommend 3D to you now. Before my opinion was flawed as I've never so much as touched the game before, but now that I have...you have to get it. Don't expect any game breakingly hard puzzles if you know the original – I did a speedrun of Inside the Deku Tree on OoT3D, got it done in less than 10 minutes, I knew everything inside and out. The graphics are great which, in my opinion, is reason enough to get it. OoT3D is on par with OoTv1.0 (Gold Cartridge).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom