• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Short Story/ Fan Fic Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hello artists, writers, and Zelda fans of all ages! I have been browsing the Fan Works Forum for quite some time now, and I thought it would be fun to hold a Short Story Contest! :) The theme is a short story or fan fiction based on... The Zelda series!I am interested in reading all of your creations, but I have some rules and guidelines which you must follow if you wish to be considered in the contest.

1. This is a short story contest. As in, don't give me two sentences, but please don't write a novel. Between 300 and 1000 words will suffice.

2. Please double-check or SpellCheck your work. I won't feature any pieces that include too many spelling or grammatical errors, for it just looks messy.

3. Do not plagerize. It must be your own work. And don't think I don't know how to find out if you copied someone else's work. I do, and if I find out you plagerized, you will be disqualified.

4. Please, keep it clean! Don't include swear words or excessive gore. A bit of blood is okay, as Link does carry a sword and such.

5. Be creative and have fun! This is meant to be a fun contest for everyone.

Please send all submissions to me via Private Message or e-Mail by Monday, January 9th at 12:00AM EST. Do NOT post your works here. They are meant to be anonymous. Also, if many people enter, I will have to narrow it down to 4-6 stories, so that the voters won't have to read through a billion entries! Yes, voters! You will get to vote on the entries and decide who wins!

I'm interested in reading your submissions. I know we have some very talented writers here on ZD. Have fun, everybody! :D
Also, you can let me know here if you are interested. I'd like to prepare ahead of time, and I don't know how many people plan on entering. Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom