• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shield Cost

I read on the front page that you can repair your sheild for a whoppin 10 rupees, pretty expensive...

But seriosly, this is something that concerns me. Why so cheap?
I hope this is not a problem, cause if you have as much rupees as WW, ugh, I won't even go there.
There are a few solutions, one, there better be a small wallet, I mean SMALL.
The other is that the sheild better break, constently, so you need to constanlt pay to repair it, therefor spending more rupees.
If neither of these is the case, you may as well not have a sheild meter because there is no point in repair if its cheap.
10 rupees is a small price to pay for sheild repair.
There better be a small wallet, NOT like WW. Otherwise, the cost of sheild repair better be like 500 rupees.

Overall, I am very dissapointed by this news, I thought sheild repair was a way so you COULD spend rupees rather than having them sit in your wallet the whole game (WW).

What do you think?
If anyone can cheer me up that would be great.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I believe it is so cheap because you are just REPAIRING it rather than creating a whole new one. Plus I hear that rupees are hard to come by in Skyward Sword...

I've noticed a trend in the more recent Zelda games in that they're making you spend your rupees more. It's not so much of an option anymore as it is almost necessary in some story aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom