• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Share your tattoos

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I actually passed out during my tattoo. Not really proud of that but it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Basically when they got to about the S I started feeling really light headed. I was able to tell him I was going to pass out, and about 30 seconds later I did. I had some friends with me so they woke me up in a minute or so and I just continued on with no problems. I tried to fight the feeling as hard as I could, logically I had no problems with the tattoo, and I wasn't really nervous or anything.

Maybe it's because in my entire life I had never experienced much of seeing my own blood or mortality, and subconsciously it made me pass out.

Wow I've never heard of that happening before, maybe your blood pressure/blood sugar levels just dipped, I know that's why they always advise you eat at least two hours before you get a tattoo. It is a bit weird seeing the blood especially as it doesn't bleed like a normal cut, just rises out of the skin kind of. I always get a bit lightheaded after a tattoo but I've never passed out. But you survived and that's what matters!

Last edited:

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I just don't even know what to say right now lmao

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I'll just show off the few tattoos I have pictures of. My tattoos may look somewhat trashy or amateur, and thats because they are. I have a couple buddies who do tattoos. Both of them when they had first started used me as a guinea pig to practice on real skin, and all things considered, turned out pretty well. Anyways, my first tattoo was this when i was 15:
25586_1422640764317_4352993_n.jpg
This is an Alkaline Trio tat that i got for obvious reasons. These guys were my favorite band growing up. However I dont suggest the most recent three albums. But the first 6 were great. They just kinda got old and lost their attitude.
1919116_1424384927920_4908495_n.jpg
this was the first of my two Fullmetal Alchemist Tattoos. This one being Roy Mustangs fire transmutation circle. I love FMA and always will.
31838_1481199908259_3687319_n.jpg
And this would be the water transmutation circle. pretty simple, Fire on one side, water on the other.
31428_1445186207939_5997145_n.jpg
And then there is this one. I love this tat, I wear it with pride. I will never take shame in my love for Zelda, and I will take that fact to my grave.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I actually passed out during my tattoo. Not really proud of that but it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Basically when they got to about the S I started feeling really light headed. I was able to tell him I was going to pass out, and about 30 seconds later I did. I had some friends with me so they woke me up in a minute or so and I just continued on with no problems. I tried to fight the feeling as hard as I could, logically I had no problems with the tattoo, and I wasn't really nervous or anything.

Maybe it's because in my entire life I had never experienced much of seeing my own blood or mortality, and subconsciously it made me pass out.

I was actually told I should bring a soda with me when I had my tattoo, something about the fizz/sugar preventing lightheadedness/fainting. Did you have anything to drink while you had yours done?

dudenugget2000

ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ
This Star of David was my second and obviously a salute to my Jewish heritage. I'm Jewish from my dad's side. Not religious, but still. Hence why half of it is blue and half black, to represent that half of me. Ironically tattoos mean I could never be buried in a Jewish cemetery even if I was religious.
I'm Jewish too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom