• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Share your tattoos

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've seen a few tattoo threads over my time here. This one is not an opinion thread on them though. I simply want you guys to share some that you have and what they mean and/or why you got them.

7687.jpg

This was my first just after it was finished on the bench. It's a modified symbol for Sagittarius. The cross through the arrow is adjusted to look like an S. Mostly got it cause first on and cause I'm a Sagittarius.

image.jpg

This is my second one. I got it Friday cause the tattoo shop had a deal for $13 tats with a $7 tip for Friday the 13th. Triforce was an option so I ran with it. Gonna build in it later to turn it either into a full Hylian crest of put two rows of 10 hearts underneath.

So, share away guys.

(Not gonna lie this is like half of a shameless "look at my new cool tats" post :bubsy:)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
yinyang.jpg So this yin and yang was my first one. I got it done when I first turned 18 and was legally able to. It's since been touched up once.

star of david.jpg This Star of David was my second and obviously a salute to my Jewish heritage. I'm Jewish from my dad's side. Not religious, but still. Hence why half of it is blue and half black, to represent that half of me. Ironically tattoos mean I could never be buried in a Jewish cemetery even if I was religious.

birdyhumming.jpg This is my last one, most recent, done last April, and it is my masterpiece of the work so far. If it's not clear, it's on my inner right bicep. I love this more than anything in the world basically, but if you're thinking of getting a tattoo here, think hard. This took 2 hours and hurt like an absolute ***** :) Worth it though for sure!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
This is my only tattoo so far, I got it 12 years ago almost to the day (on tuesday it will be 12 years).

pAc30tx.jpg

I have on one to take photos of it atm, but I have the classic Triforce on my left shoulder. Got it done 5 years ago and never looked back.

I also want a tattoo on my right inner knee, ankle, right hip, foot, and other shoulder. I will be covered in tattoos!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
View attachment 36634 So this yin and yang was my first one. I got it done when I first turned 18 and was legally able to. It's since been touched up once.

View attachment 36635 This Star of David was my second and obviously a salute to my Jewish heritage. I'm Jewish from my dad's side. Not religious, but still. Hence why half of it is blue and half black, to represent that half of me. Ironically tattoos mean I could never be buried in a Jewish cemetery even if I was religious.

View attachment 36636 This is my last one, most recent, done last April, and it is my masterpiece of the work so far. If it's not clear, it's on my inner right bicep. I love this more than anything in the world basically, but if you're thinking of getting a tattoo here, think hard. This took 2 hours and hurt like an absolute ***** :) Worth it though for sure!
Not bad tattoos, you also h
View attachment 36634 So this yin and yang was my first one. I got it done when I first turned 18 and was legally able to. It's since been touched up once.

View attachment 36635 This Star of David was my second and obviously a salute to my Jewish heritage. I'm Jewish from my dad's side. Not religious, but still. Hence why half of it is blue and half black, to represent that half of me. Ironically tattoos mean I could never be buried in a Jewish cemetery even if I was religious.

View attachment 36636 This is my last one, most recent, done last April, and it is my masterpiece of the work so far. If it's not clear, it's on my inner right bicep. I love this more than anything in the world basically, but if you're thinking of getting a tattoo here, think hard. This took 2 hours and hurt like an absolute ***** :) Worth it though for sure!
Nice tats. You also got a nice neck there, so nice I wanna kiss it:bubsy::P.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Damn girl that one looks beautiful!!! I bet the pain was worth it ;)

I actually passed out during my tattoo. Not really proud of that but it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Basically when they got to about the S I started feeling really light headed. I was able to tell him I was going to pass out, and about 30 seconds later I did. I had some friends with me so they woke me up in a minute or so and I just continued on with no problems. I tried to fight the feeling as hard as I could, logically I had no problems with the tattoo, and I wasn't really nervous or anything.

Maybe it's because in my entire life I had never experienced much of seeing my own blood or mortality, and subconsciously it made me pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom