• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Shadow Of the Colossus

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Has Anyone heard of that game? It is pretty fun if you like detail and stuff.
Story: The story of Shadow of the Colossus begins as Wander enters the forbidden land, traveling across the long bridge at its entrance on his horse, Agro. According to Lord Emon later in the game, prior to entering the forbidden land Wander had stolen a magical Sword perhaps of Emon's possession, which is the only weapon capable of slaying the colossi of the forbidden land.Led to the massive Shrine of Worship at the center of the region, Wander carries with him a body wrapped in a cloak, which he lays upon an altar in the shrine. Removing the cloak, the body of a maiden named "Mono" is revealed. A moment later, several shadow-like creatures with humanoid forms appear and prepare to attack Wander, but he easily dismisses them with a wave of the ancient sword in his possession, which emits strong beams of light. After vanquishing the shadow creatures, the voice of the disembodied entity known as "Dormin" echoes from above, expressing surprise that Wander possesses the weapon. Wander requests that Dormin return Mono's soul to her body, which it states may be possible, but only if the sixteen idols lining the temple's hall are destroyed. It explains that this task can only be accomplished by using the ancient sword to kill sixteen colossi located throughout the land.

So yeah that is it; It is "kind of" like a Zelda game but with less charters and well the Colossi are bosses...:lol:

Anyway, If you played this game what did you think of it (or if you are what do you think of it?)

Edit: Ignore the SPOILER! my Laptop is being stupid as always

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The game is awesome! I loved figuring out how to beat all the giants and Agro is such a nice horse. I'm not sure what my favorite one is but for now let's say it's the bird. I never actually beat it (got stuck on that one monster that shoots lasers from it's mouth) but I do know the ending. I got to say, *spoiler* that is a pretty messed up ending. Especially what happens to Agro.

Last edited:
B

BlackDragon88

That game is amazing and yet TORTURE! It took me a year to beat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom