• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Like I said before, I think Heroine is Town, it's unlikely that a Mafia would be that inactive without others complaining about it in the game -- thus she is nothing more than a Vanilla Townie (don't quote me on that if I'm wrong).

Anyway Pendio could be a possibility, he's been playing it rather safe up to now, and I was recently looking through the PotC Mafia game and noticed that Alit did the exact same thing as the Godfather, basically lay low and let the troops do the work and then pick the remainders off by night.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!

Because.... why do you want to make the lynch on AliT easier? You could have picked any of us, why her? I don't know.... what did you mean by it?

Luna, thoughts on the poisoner situation?

I think we've pretty much established that it's a role pretty separate from JC's.. whether it's town or third party is still debatable. You know my opinion, that it's a town role, but I guess it could be third party, just getting rid of people the town suspects. He/she could be someone who suspected Annie/ Pancake, or someone who was just watching on the sidelines.

If you want to call me scum for one post, go ahead.

It wasn't just one post though, you kept reiterating it.

Just so everyone knows, my softclaim has been proven by Josh's death.

How? Elaborate please...

Guys, you know what else is unnerving? How Josh's personality fits perfectly with Dr. Cox's.....

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Tally

A Link In Time - 2 (Atticus, Pendio)
Heroine of Time - 1 (A Link In Time)
Xyphon - 2 (justac00lguy, Raindrop14)

Need more posts from ALIT, Heroine, and Silver(GS) among others. Not gonna count right now but suffice to say, ya'll gotta get dem votes in before the day done over.

Pen

The game is on!
Anyway Pendio could be a possibility, he's been playing it rather safe up to now, and I was recently looking through the PotC Mafia game and noticed that Alit did the exact same thing as the Godfather, basically lay low and let the troops do the work and then pick the remainders off by night.

I usually play like this no matter what role I have. In the Marching band for example, where I was the Doctor. Even as the Innocent Child in My Little Pony.

Because.... why do you want to make the lynch on AliT easier? You could have picked any of us, why her? I don't know.... what did you mean by it?

Simply because I think he is scum. Obviously I want him lynched. And I did already explain that ALIT (a "he", by the way, as far as I know) is the more experienced player of my three suspects. Therefore I consider him a greater possible threat. I am also very suspicious of you and Go_Skyward though. And for some reason I have a small hunch Heroine of Time might be scum. I am quite sure everybody else is innocent.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I usually play like this no matter what role I have. In the Marching band for example, where I was the Doctor. Even as the Innocent Child in My Little Pony.

Simply because I think he is scum. Obviously I want him lynched. And I did already explain that ALIT (a "he", by the way, as far as I know) is the more experienced player of my three suspects. Therefore I consider him a greater possible threat. I am also very suspicious of you and Go_Skyward though. And for some reason I have a small hunch Heroine of Time might be scum. I am quite sure everybody else is innocent.

Ok. :( Sorry AliT..

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok we need to come to a decision and lynch someone, at this point we have to work together and maybe take risks, Mafia will now be playing safe and doing their activities the night stage. Supposedly it looks like we gave no more power roles amongst us, maybe a roleblocker? Still we lost our Doctor and Vig and I've used my abilities, so at this moment we have to get on the same wavelength.

I'm thinking Xyphon, I've been looking through Day 2 and Day 3 again and I'm fairly confident that he is our best target.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm thinking Xyphon, I've been looking through Day 2 and Day 3 again and I'm fairly confident that he is our best target.

I have also gotten a few scum vibes from him, although, those are only hunches for me. Then there is also this:

Vote Tally

PancakeSamurai - 2 (Josh, A Link In Time)
Xyphon - 3 (Go_Skyward, Keyshe, Luna)
Keyshe - 7 (justac00lguy, Xyphon, Raindrop14, Pendio, Heroine of Time, Atticus, Pancake Samurai)

Xyphon was the second person to vote for Keyshe. Sure, Mafiosi do vote for their fellow Mafiosi in order to earn the Town trust sometimes. However, I do not think it is like that here. To me Xyphon just does not seem like he would take that risk (I could be wrong though naturally). I believe it is more likely for the Mafia to be amongst the last voters (if they even voted at all). I still say we go after A Link In Time, Go_Skyward or Luna today.

I suggest we spare Xyphon. For one more day at least.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Oh noes! People are plotting against me!

And sorry for being inactive, I was busy all day.... told you guys I would. My days were just messed up XD

Anyways, just for random onions I..

Vote: A Link in Time

Because... dat even vote...'
That and I agree with everyone else. Lets kill the Go Skyward! Bwhaha! I mean.... what.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
C'mon, ALIT, POST MOREEEE. @_@

Anyway, Unvote.

Pendio said:
Xyphon was the second person to vote for Keyshe. Sure, Mafiosi do vote for their fellow Mafiosi in order to earn the Town trust sometimes. However, I do not think it is like that here. To me Xyphon just does not seem like he would take that risk (I could be wrong though naturally). I believe it is more likely for the Mafia to be amongst the last voters (if they even voted at all). I still say we go after A Link In Time, Go_Skyward or Luna today.

What a "coincidence", Keyshe was the SECOND person to vote for Xyphon. Are you trying to divert suspicion? :?

Pen

The game is on!
What a "coincidence", Keyshe was the SECOND person to vote for Xyphon. Are you trying to divert suspicion? :?

I do not think the fact that they were the second person to vote for the other has any relevance. I do not think it has anything to do with anything. I am just letting you all know why I do not want to lynch Xyphon today.

But I'm not confirmed mafia. It's a bit different, don't you think?

This was also a good response as to why the "coincidence" is not relevant.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I do not think the fact that they were the second person to vote for the other has any relevance. I do not think it has anything to do with anything. I am just letting you all know why I do not want to lynch Xyphon today.

Just verifying..... your reason to not want to lynch Xyphon is because he voted Keyshe really quickly yesterday, yeah? I don't know if I agree with this..... but you have a point. You did vote for him momentarily yesterday though, and so did I. Do you remember why you did it?

I don't know where I'm going with this. This is just a time where I've been going back and reading everyone's posts and analyzing voting patterns really carefully.

Pen

The game is on!
Just verifying..... your reason to not want to lynch Xyphon is because he voted Keyshe really quickly yesterday, yeah? I don't know if I agree with this..... but you have a point. You did vote for him momentarily yesterday though, and so did I. Do you remember why you did it?

Early yesterday we had no good evidence to believe anybody was scum (or at least I didn't). The reasons for my vote on Xyphon was basically just a hunch because (as I said), we had no real leads. When JC told us that he had investigated Keyshe, and that she was guilty, I did not understand at first since I though he was only the Town Hero. Once he clarified his role's powers to me I changed my vote to someone I was now actually suspicious of.

EBWODP

Atticus, why did you unvote? :?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom