• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scarecrow Not Appearing when I Play the Sacrecrow's Song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the Fire Temple trying to reach that last Gold Skulltula that requires you to use the Scarecrow, but the Scarecrow is not appearing. I've met all the requirements in order for him to appear (Making the song, playing it back to him as Adult Link, playing the song when Navi is green) but he just isn't appearing.

Last edited:

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Hmmm.....you may not be in the right spot for it to work.....

I think that I know where you are at. You are in the bolder maze room, correct? If you are, I am assuming that you are too far away for the Scarecrow's Song to work. Are you right next to a door, or are you still standing on the platform NEAR a door. If you you are standing on the platform near a door, you are too far away. Try getting right next to the door, play the Scarecrow's Song, and see if that works for you.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I don't know what to say, but I do know you can just get it using the Longshot.
You mean hookshot? Longshot is in the Water Temple.
What I would do is just try it all over again. Go back to Child Link, make a new song, and play it back as Adult Link. Then try it again. Other than that, it might just be a glitch.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
You mean hookshot? Longshot is in the Water Temple.
What I would do is just try it all over again. Go back to Child Link, make a new song, and play it back as Adult Link. Then try it again. Other than that, it might just be a glitch.

You do realize you have to get the Longshot before you can go to the Shadow Temple, right? You can't go there unless you've beaten the Water Temple and gotten the Fire Arrow.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Pierre has always been very frustrating for me (-looks at Axle's sig-). You have to stand in just the right spot. I don't remember where exactly the spot is in this case, so all I can tell you is just keep trying. Closer is usually better than farther. Don't worry about whether Navi turns green or not. I think you need to be on the platform by the door, but try other platforms too.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
You do realize you have to get the Longshot before you can go to the Shadow Temple, right? You can't go there unless you've beaten the Water Temple and gotten the Fire Arrow.
He's in the Fire Temple, not the Shadow Temple. The Fire Temple is before the Water Temple. Therefore he does not have the Longshot yet.

Pen

The game is on!
He's in the Fire Temple, not the Shadow Temple. The Fire Temple is before the Water Temple. Therefore he does not have the Longshot yet.

This is his las Golden Skulltula, so he must have gotten the Longshot.

Anyway, I can only recommend you to try to play the song on different places, move around a little.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
This is his las Golden Skulltula, so he must have gotten the Longshot.

Anyway, I can only recommend you to try to play the song on different places, move around a little.
Oh yeah, that would make sense. I thought he meant last one in the Fire Temple.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Back on topic... I had trouble getting to that room, too.

I kept playing the song when Navi turned green but then she'd fly away so Pierre wouldn't appear. You need to stand right next to the door and play it, despite the fact that Navi doesn't fly up to the higher platform, just as Sabel said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom