• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SAO RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aqua gets to her destination: A robbery. "Put your hands up where i can see them!" She shouts pointing her gun at the robbers as she kicks the door in. The robber points a gun of his own at her.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"She seemed busy, Izanami. Let's talk to her later, kay?" "Fine with me, Lillian." Her trance state then vanished, and she blinked a bit before getting up for another match.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aqua is unafraid. "Put the gun down. I need backup" She says into her radio. She and the robber are at a stand still. "Put it down." "Why?" "You will be in big trouble if you don't." "Not if you're dead!" He pulls the trigger. Aqua dodges and takes the bullet to the shoulder.

Elementic

Lillian was distracted, so the match ended in a tie (the matches are timed).

She was relaxing on a bench, in the trance state again. "Izanami, any info on this Queen-Of-The-Sea?"

"Yes. Her nickname is Sea. She likes to obviously be around water. Her real name is Aquamarine, known as Aqua. That is all I know about her for now. I met another player, a boy named Gentle. He uses many different element attacks. His true name is John."

"I see..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aqua hisses at the pain. Come on... Several more police cars race past the courts. Aqua hears them an turns her head, but freezes as the gun touches her temple. "Don't move, sweetie."

He moves the gun and shoots her leg, and Aqua collapses, swearing. The gun returns to her temple. Soon, though, the place is surrounded by the police.

Last edited:

Elementic

After a while, practice was over, so Lillian decided to go back to the game. "Your turn, Izanami."
------------
Izanami was back at where she had gone to sleep. "I'll wait for Sea and Gentle."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The police get the man under control, arresting him and saving Aqua's life. They all go back to the station, except Aqua goes to the hospital, where she is tended to. Once she is home, she goes to her game.

>>>>> Queen of the Sea logged on.

"That was an exciting..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I don't know... he has a job, too. I was out offline... sorry for the wait. Took a bullet to the shoulder and calf..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yeah. I'm an officer... there was a robbery and the man was armed... he wouldn't go without a fight... I was nearly killed."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Barely... if the rest of the squad hadn't come... I'd be dead. I'm sure you heard the sirens"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom