• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SAO RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Izanami nodded, then noticed it was getting late. "Let's stop for tonight. I'll see you guys later." "Yeah, same here. Later." The two then vanished.
------------
Lillian instantly went to her bed to rest. She was exhausted from the switch today.
----------
Simon looked outside and frowned. "I eventually will have to leave this world for good. Until then, I shall continue to live here and visit my true home."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gentle took her arm, shaking his head. "I think I've played quite enough of this game for awhile..."

He lead her from the dungeon and back to town. "Well... that was... certainly an experience." He pulls up his interface. "And it looks like we're back to normal again...

Hey, I have the night off. Do you still live in your old place?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yeah... and your favorite liquor." Sea smiles, then vanishes.

>>>>>>>>>>Queen of the Sea has logged off<<<<<<<<<<

Aqua took off her headset and started to clean up.

Moonstone

>>>Gentle logged off.

He looked around his messy apartment. What in the world should I bring...? He grabbed up his Wii- always the gamer. Before he went out, he called Aqua.

"Hey, do you think you can pick me up from the train station? I still don't have a car." He laughed awkwardly.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Aqua smiled. "No, I'll just leave you there." She says very sarcastically. "I'm on my way." She gets in her car, and drives to the station.

Moonstone

The train ride was uneventful and not very busy this time of night. John read a book while listening and occasionally singing music quietly. He reached his stop, spotting Aqua's car immediately, and hopped in the passenger seat.

Moonstone

John doesn't really notice. He thought her house was clean before. He busts out his will.

"Drinking Mario Kart?" He grins widely.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What, drink while playing? Geez... I thought you were classier... I do have a PS3 now, thank you very much." Aqua raises a slim eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom