• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rubik's Cube Solved in 6.77 Seconds!!!

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
THIS IS NOT ME!!! IT IS FELIKS ZEMDEGS IN THE VIDEO!!!

AMAZING!!! This guy has about eight world records, and is obviously very, VERY fast. His page: http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2009ZEMD01

Not to brag or anything, but my best time is 7.11 seconds. It was a very lucky scramble. I average about 15 seconds though. I might also put a a video and show you guys! Anyways, Here's a link to my page (haven't been to a competition in a while, so the times aren't up-to-date, and therefore, quite terrible): http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2009ADIY01

My friend on this forum, Cowum, also does the Rubik's Cube. His Page: http://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2007MOSE01

(Website may sometimes be down)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Oh wow... Was this by any chance from the Rubik's Cube convention in Hungary?:D
I am glad Hungarians were the ones to invent the Rubik's Cube. Specifically, it was Ernő Rubik.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Oh wow... Was this by any chance from the Rubik's Cube convention in Hungary?:D
I am glad Hungarians were the ones to invent the Rubik's Cube. Specifically, it was Ernő Rubik.

Nope. Melbourne is in Australia... well at least this one was. Ernő Rubik is my idol!

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
That's pretty awesome. I was really into it for a few months. I can get under a minute if you give me few tries. :D

I find this videos pretty amazing, and their akin to cup stacking, and on an *amaze* level, similar to juggling and card tricks! The dexterity required is amazing!

^I've had mild obsessions with all of these ^_^

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Thats pretty incredible, I have problems solving it even with a instruction book. I know people that can solve this mind bending puzzle pretty quickly but 6.77 seconds is a well deserved world record.

LOL i'd be the guy who buys a new rubiks cube that hasn't been mixed up, then record my self mixing it up for like 3 seconds and then reverse it and show my friends. :P

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I am truly impressed.

My mother and I have been trying to solve the same Rubik's Cube for years, and we're no closer than when we started. All we can manage is to get one or two sides the same color, and then we're stumped.

How on earth can someone solve that whole cube in such a short time? That seems superhuman. In fact, part of me is skeptical that this video is even real.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I am truly impressed.

My mother and I have been trying to solve the same Rubik's Cube for years, and we're no closer than when we started. All we can manage is to get one or two sides the same color, and then we're stumped.

How on earth can someone solve that whole cube in such a short time? That seems superhuman. In fact, part of me is skeptical that this video is even real.

My guess is lots of Flintstones Vitamins lol! Im pretty sure this videos real, however im as stumped as you are.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I am truly impressed.

You can't get more official than this. It's at an official World Cube Assosiation competition, which means there are 'official' scrambles and judges to ensure no cheated goes on. Check the links I've provided!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom