• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art RPG Room on FictionPress!

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I haven't posted in a long time... Hoo boy.

IF any of you are or are not familiar with the old Zelda Dungeon community, you'd know of its little pocket called the RPG Room. The RPG Room was an RP section that was an unfolding story written by roughly ten people... Xandar, Zero, Linkman, myself, Master of the Wind, Drago the Dragon, Arrow... And a few people whose names are unfortunately slipping my mind now. :(

BUT! I took what I remembered from writing that so long ago, and re-imagined the RPG Room in an extensive tale I call The Anima Project. It's way too big to just put it all on this forum, but you can read The Anima Project at FictionPress.com, where it will be updated near-daily until it's all added.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2921041/1/The_Anima_Project

That link there. There is a chapter select drop menu, as well.

I would appreciate it if you guys, not just people familiar with the RPG Room but you who aren't, to read this solo re-imagining of the RPG Room and provide criticism. Be it there or here, I don't care. But... when criticizing, I don't care how strict it is, as long as it follows one little guideline: It has to be a complaint about something I can fix. Don't just say "this sucks". That isn't criticism, it's rude.

Oh, sorry. And since it's important: It's rated M for mature for no attempt to refrain from using violent situations, gore, language, alchohol and tobacco use... Lots of stuff that could be offensive to young and/or immature people.

amaterasu

Writer
hmm sounds interesting. i would read it but i don't think my parents would approve. thanks for the warning though!

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I'm gonna bump this thing with a big smack.
Seriously, over 70 reads but no feedback? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom