• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Remlits--Adorable? OR DEADLY??

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
At first I thought they were cute. But the first night, THEY WERE EVIL! I still think they're evil and attack them. Until I get all of the Grattitude Crystals at least.

N

NFC

The first time I saw them was in the day and I didn't think much of them at first. Then when night hit I remember freaking out chasing it around Skyloft trying to kill it.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
I despise Remlits. DESPISE.

Also, I had more fun killing bugs than that fetch-quest at the beginning.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
"I'm still convinced Fi's voice over is Glados backwards and don't trust her"

I love you, haha.

I have a love/hate thing with Remlits. I love to slash at them, because I hate them. (They are insufferably cute though...)

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
My brother witnessed my first encounter with one of them, and I did throw it off the edge. I walked away when he said:
"What's that noise?" I started to look around, and saw the thing flying in the air! Him and I had a dual rant on the stupid things, and decided to torment them with every weapon we got.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I can't kill something so cute! Even if they wanna rip my organs out at night..
*sigh* I wish I knew about the Remlit sanctuary in the Statue Of The Goddess...:(

I thought they were cute both at day and and at night. they weren't as good as Cuccoos or the pigs from Wind Waker but they were still cute. I went through the whole game only slashing the ones that got in my way and never really interacting with them, then one night when i was pretty bored having done everything in the game i decided to throw on off the edge of skyloft to see what happened. I waited a while after throwing it and nothing happened so i walked away then over Link's shoulder this glowing eyes demon-cat started flapping back over to Skyloft, by far SS's freakiest moment for me. Still cute though despite having eyes that pierced the night and fangs and chasing you for revenge...

Skunk

Floof
Remlits adorable, but monsters roam around Skyloft at night, so they become hostile to protect themselves from monsters(or anything else for that matter).

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
When I first saw a Remlit I was like "OHMYGOSHTHEYARESOADORABLE". But when I encountered one at night, I thought they would act the same as they would during the day. But when I saw it attacking me, I literally flipped. xD

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
At first, when I saw Mia during the day, I was like "Oh. My. Gosh. SOOOOOOOO CUTTTEEEEE!!!!!" but then, when Fi led me to the sword at night and the thing attacked me, I just slashed it.... then it ran away, hid and started whimpering and I was like :kawaii: "...Sorry" So i picked it up and the thing tried scratching my eyes out. after that, I threw it off the edge and never looked back.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, I already had an idea of what was coming, sadly. I'd seen images of these little demon cats online before the game came out. D:

And, you know, somehow I guessed that they'd be able to fly with their ears. While it was slightly surprising to see them there, I wasn't overly shocked. Seriously, those ears were huge, and they're cats native to floating islands in the sky; it isn't too much of a stretch to think that they would have adapted like that. XD

However, I suppose this would be a good time to mention my revenge on them. While doing the Silent Realm in Skyloft, it suddenly occurred to me that I could grab those Remlits and put them in the center of the circle. So I did that. And then I pressed A to stab downward and activate the portal, and it went right through the kitty. It's evil, I know, especially since it was daytime and it wasn't trying to claw my face off, but I couldn't help it... I laughed very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom