• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Regional Differences

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I bought a NTSC copy of Spirit Tracks when it first came out, but I just recently got the PAL version and I fount that there are many text differences between the two games. I haven't gotten very far in my PAL copy yet, but here are the differences I have spotted.

In the PAL version...
  • Aboda Village is called Outset Village
  • Whittleton is called Mayscore
  • Byrne is called Staven
  • The Realms are called Lands
  • The Rail Maps are called Glyphs
  • I noticed the Forest Temple was called the Wooded Temple, so I googled the rest to see what their names were for this post
  • The Snow temple is called the Blizzard Temple
  • The Fire Temple is called the Mountain Temple
  • The Ocean Temple is called the Marine Temple
  • The Sand Temple is called the Desert Temple
  • The sanctuaries also have different names, the Forest Sanctuary, is called the Woodland Sanctuary
  • The Snow Sanctuary is called the Snowfall Sanctuary
  • The Ocean Santuary is called the Island Sanctuary
  • The Fire Sanctuary is called the Valley Sanctuary
  • The Sand Sanctuary is called the Dune Sancuary
  • Stagnox's title has been changed from Stagnox: Armored Colossus,to Stagnox: Armored Beatle
  • The Rabbitland Rescue is Called Rabbit Haven
  • Wellspring Station is called Icy Spring
  • Papuchia Village is called Papuzia Village
  • Phytops is called Cactops
  • Cragma is called Vulcano
  • The Shield of Antiquity is called the Ancient Shield
  • On the 29th floor in the Tower of Spirits in the area where you have to put out the torches there is a sign that in the NTSC version says, "Sometimes darkness can open a path". While the PAL version says, "PHANTOMS LIKE US LIKE THE DARK".
  • The Dark Realm is called the Dark World
  • There are words like color and honor are spelled colour and honour since that is the proper spelling in Great Britain.

I can't seem to find anymore differences but I will keep looking as I try to 100% this game. I will try to update this thread if I find anything new.

What differences did you notice, or did you know their were differences? Lastly do you think there should be differences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom