• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Regal Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kratosv

In the part where you HAVE to get the regal ring from Lineback''s granpa's grave, how do you do that part? I'm stuck inside the cave where you have to do the "4 Paces North and 6 Paces West".

B

bigpapalozer

i just got the regal ring. when you are in the cave then you need to play the song of light to activate the beams from the crystals. then at the cross point walk 4 paces nord and 6 paces west and play the song of discovery then the treasure chest will appear.

K

Kratosv

i just got the regal ring. when you are in the cave then you need to play the song of light to activate the beams from the crystals. then at the cross point walk 4 paces nord and 6 paces west and play the song of discovery then the treasure chest will appear.

Thank You! I was stuck in that place for a long time! Than I forgot how to make the beam of light appear! XD

A

Avilink777

Do you know where to get another two regal rings! I need them for golden train parts!:)..)

Kazumi

chagy
Do you know where to get another two regal rings! I need them for golden train parts!:)..)

From my experience, the best way to get Regal Rings is to send in 20 Prize Post Cards each day. My friend says it helps if you send them immediately after you receive you prize, but I still haven't tested that.. That reminds me. I need to send in some post cards.. Also. It's important to remember that when you have to play the Song of Discovery to find things underground. I hope that I helped Avilink.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO

WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!

You can beat Shadow Link in Take 'em All and get a Regal Ring. You can also deliver Dark Ore to Linebek III and he will give you a Force Gem to get to Lost at Sea Station. There is a minidungeon where you can keep beating it and you'll get Regal Rings as the last treasure. If you haven't gotten these parts yet, you can also get under 1:05:000 in the whip race or you can use prize postcards but change the date around until you get a Regal Ring.

I hoped I helped.

R

rutwolfenden

i have tried following the instructions and playing the song of discovery but it still isnt working. what am i doing wrong?

thanks ruth

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
O.K let's make sure you are in the right location. Go to the cave with all of the Octoroks (2nd one) and then go to the top-left of the cave so you can see the corner of that path thing. Then play the Song of Discovery on that corner. Here's a picture:
default..jpg

That's where you play the Song of Discobery. Please give me some rep if I actually helped you.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
If you go to Lost at Sea Station and keep doing the minidungeon there, you can get infinite regal rings.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, I don't quite know how to help you. You should try looking at the ZD walkthroughs. And If you still have trouble finding it, just do the prize postcards thing. Just set the DS/DSi date a day ahead, until the regal ring is the prize. Then buy 20 postcards, send them all in, then save, and set the date a day ahead again. Then hope you get the 1st prize.:zora:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom