• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Tunic Confirmed?

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
Here's a screenshot I took. Using MS Paint and the Color Picker tool, I have proof it's not red:

n6uhsj.jpg

How did you get that pic up i've been trying to get a pic up

How did you get that pic up i've been trying to get a pic up

To add a picture into a post, you can do one of two things:

1-You can wrap it into image tags, which look like this

2- Press the picture icon that is located in the formatting bar right above the text box. If you hover your cursor over it, it should say "Image". You then copy/paste the image url into the small box that appears.

Hope that helped.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
But it's still not red. The place I used the color pic was bad, I picked the color right under his chin, so the shadow of the green tunic. Pay no attention to my pics and pay more attention to JayJay's pic. His is better.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
To add a picture into a post, you can do one of two things:

1-You can wrap it into image tags, which look like this

2- Press the picture icon that is located in the formatting bar right above the text box. If you hover your cursor over it, it should say "Image". You then copy/paste the image url into the small box that appears.

Hope that helped.

thanks a lot hero of time, it did help, i finally got the pic up

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I believe most of everyone knows that his tunic is Green (unless you're color blind, in that case, it would be red! :P ) I suppose that's the end of the Discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom