• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Tunic Confirmed?

sorry if this has been mention already but ive been gone awhile..ok so bill trinen on g4 that was posted a couple days ago http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/08/bill-trinen-on-g4/#idc-container if you stop at 2:10 when link is running from the fire rocktite or whatever it is.It looks like link has a red tunic or the "fire tunic".i could be wrong however cause the whole place is red and with the angle we see him it could be the lighting.what do you think?

G

Goroff

I think that it is just the lighting.
I think if they were to have different outfits for Link they would make them more unique like Zora armor, instead of just changing the tunic colours

O

OceanicTempus

Actually, I'm a little skeptical, because in that shot, yeah, it looks like the tunic itself might be red... Could easily be thrown up to lighting.
Also... all the other footage shows Link in green despite all the lava...

At the same time, all the console versions of Zelda games (except Zelda 2), you -can/have to- change clothes... I hope that it's just pre-release thing and we will get different tunics... maybe with different styles... like the Zora armor in TP...
I'd love to see a Goron themed armor... Red with yellowish brown cobblestone plates to accent it... It could really fit the mood of the dungeon...

I know it won't happen... but they should bring in tunics that would change certain things... like this tunic makes your stamina drain less quickly, this tunic gives you more defense...
It would bring a little more of that RPG feel from Zelda 2...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's the lighting and also the lava, or at least it appears to be. We had an offscreen video of that same area and I could've sworn his tunic was green in that one. Still, having a red tunic rather than green makes the game that much better! So for now, I think we can only hope :D

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Here's a screenshot I took. Using MS Paint and the Color Picker tool, I have proof it's not red:

n6uhsj.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, the trailer vs the interview do look different as far as visuals go, things are lighter or darker depending on where they were. I'll try to take a screenshot of the interview rocktite.

EDIT:The trailer and the interview have nearly the same color tunic. It's onyl different because of the codec used in either video.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I would be surprised if there was not more than just the green tunic. I expect to see some form of red AND blue tunic at the very least. I see no reason not to include them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom