• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Real Life Zelda Moments

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
ok, have you ever had a moment where you have some sort of zelda flash-back or attempt to do something that you saw in a zelda game without relizing it? I did recently where I was asked to get something out of the kitchen and ,I was recently playing MC and you walk slow I might add, I was just about to get on the ground and roll when i thought about where the L-button was then i re-thought 'wait im in real life so i stood there for a minute hunched over while standing and then finally said "oh wait... umm i remebered something... ill go to the kitchen now' so has anything like this happened to you?

@lex MM

The Lurker
Yeah, once in our holidays, I saw the moon and I thought: "Where's my ocarina??" And then I realised that I was in the real life, lolol!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hahahah! I have these moments all the time :D When I have played Zelda games without a break and I see a building or a tree I always wonder if I have to roll against it to make a skulltula drop :lol:

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
Hmmmm well i have been jump around every ledge lately, And also i found some items that i keep finding on the floor and they were really helpful.

Austin

Austin
I spaced out once and suddenly thought the floor tiles were going to rise up and fling themselves at me. Took me a second to realize that floor don't actually do that.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
When I was walking from school, I had a moment of idiocy, but more of Embarrassment.

I was walking home from school, And my friend and I were talking about a topic(I can't tell you). He gave me something and I made a "DA! DA! DA! DA!" moment. He laughed and I noticed myself doing it and just returned to my position. People looked and my friend kept laughing. Of course I was partly laughing, but at the same time thinking of "Why the hell did I do that?!"

One time when i went out to some place filled with trees ( perfect for camping:P ) i found a stick and started doing spin attacks and jump attacks:) and stuff like that and then i heard a dog bark and i was expecting a chu chu or something to pop up>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom