• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Tatl

Rate Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sword of Faith

Tatl gets about an 8/10, because she's not that annoying, she has a storyline (kind of), and she is WAY less annoying than Navi, although more... tingly.

E

EonFlare

I liked Tatl 10/10 mostly because i like her personality, even if she was rude. XD I hated Navi because everytime i Z targeted, she goes like "Hey!" and it got really annoying, and i could hardly hear Tatls jingle in battles, but i wished you could have Tael instead :P.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Tatl was a brat. But she fit into the whole tsundere female character Nintendo has taken a liking to when it comes to TLoZ (Tatl, Tetra, Midna). She had a little bit of a story, though it wasn't all that interesting. I liked her little brother, Tael, much more, but it was good to see that she was protective of him.

She starts out snotty and eventually warms up to Link and deals with her own faults... it wasn't too bad. I mean, she provided some character development, backstory, and interaction without stealing the spotlight from our hero, Link.

I didn't like her personality.... but, I did like the way she was used in Majora's Mask. So, I'm just going to split it right down the middle and give her a five. I've seen better, and I've seen worse.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
tatl was never one of my favorite characters, in fact i pay less attention to her than my messy room. i would have much rather had her brother tael as a companion, i mean cmon, a purple and red fairy? awesome colors!!!

anyway i rated talt a 8 or 9, i know that doesn't make sense but i liked her way more than navi so i have to give her credit for that

actually out of all of links sidekicks i like tatl the most, but still.. all of them really annoy me. like alot.

tatl is the least annoying and thats why i rated her so high... and now i wish i could rate again.... because the more i think about it the less i like her. uugh

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Tatl was alright, she had more of a personality thean Navi. she was also funnier than Navi. the info she gave about enimies was actually worthwhile, unlike Navi's useless info

I gave her a 6 because she has a personality, attitude, and was a refreshing replacement for Navi. The reason I didn't score her higher is because of her look. The koolest fairy I've ever seen is Tael, with his dark purple light emitting from him. Every time I see Tael, I think, "That would be Dark Link's fairy if he had one." I think it would have been better to have Tael follow you around, or at least switched the looks around for the fairies, because Taels look fits the mood of the game better.

Zarom

The King
Well, actually I liked Tatl. I found that she had much more personnality than Navi, which was good. Navi was cool too, but she had kind of... no feelings at all. She seemed almost like a robot. Yeah. Tatl was funny, and I always liked her. Tael was pretty cool for a fairy too. I think it would have been better to have Tael with us. But maybe not, after all. He would have been hard to spot in dark places. Tatl is white, so we can see wherever she goes.

So, in all, Tatl deserves a 8/10. I would have give her a higher grade, but if we compare her to others sidekicks, like Midna, she is clearly not the best one. Navi would have get a 5/10.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Tatl was perfect! (If you compare with navi..sigh)
Like everyone said she had more personnality(wrong spelled?:O) than navi.
Tatl is very funny! XD She's mean to Link in the begining then she sorta cries for help or something! XD
Navi were just like..''Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! HEEEEEEEEEEEY! Hey!'' and so on.. >_>
because of that Tatl gets a 6/10! However if you would have gotten Tael instead! That would have been lolsome! XD

T

Tily

I honestly loved Tatl and Navi pretty evenly, because I didn't really focus on them telling me the weaknesses of enemies as much, but how much they talked and plus it was just cool having a fairy follow me. I want all 3D Zelda games from now on to have a fairy follow me.

So, anyway, the only downside I can see for tatl is her name, which is why i rate her a 9/10. =P

I prefer the bell to Navi's "Watch out!" etc. in battle, but sometimes Tatl just pisses me off, like when I was on the third night on a fresh game, waited at the Clock Tower entrance, then pushed forward to rush into the Clock Tower when it opened only to hear that bell and see Link forced to stop to listen to Tatl say, "Don't stop now! The clock tower blah blah blah" I was like "B****, YOU stopped ME."

Ikana

Trollkastel
I loved Tatl she gave more info than Navi she wasn't annoying like Navi was.She did have a little bit of a storyline.So I give her a 9/10

S

Seanileus

Tatl is way better than any Zelda sidekick to date.
But I would've prefered Tael.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
9/10

She was Navi with more personality. She didnt give you a direct answer but unlike newer sidekicks like Midna at least Tatl gave you info on the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom