• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Random TP Question

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
You know about the door in TP that allows you to go back in time, right? What do you think would happen if you went in the other way (if it was possible, of course)?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the one that leads to that Temple in the Sacred Grove?

never thought about that, maybe it would cause some sort of paradox and you'd end up in a Mario game

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
1) Time will keep on slippin' into the future.
2) ERROR ERROR ERROR 401 COMPUTER HAMSTERS NOT FOUND
3) Nothing
4) Instant transportation to A Mario, Kirby, or Metroid game
5) A Wild Glitch Appeared! *RPG battle music*
6) Sacred Realm
7) Welcome to Kakariko Fried Chicken, can I take your order?
8) Malo Mart......... EVERY WHERE!!!
9) Nintendo Headquarters Japan
10) To continue Time Transport please insert 25 Rupees....

But, seriously. I going in the right way leads to the past, so the other way would probably led to the future...

Ice Sage

these are words
I think it would just lead the the other side of the door. The side outside of the Temple of Time. Just because you are entering from another side necciaraly mean it would do anything different.

It wouldn't do anything, due to it being the magic of the Master Sword. I don't really think of it as going back in time necessarily as it is taking back to a condition of stasis similar to how it was in a previous time.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Most likely nothing. It is a spell cast upon the door. If anything, it is a one-way door to the past, and going through the opposite will keep you in the time you are currently in with no effect.

Most likely nothing. It is a spell cast upon the door. If anything, it is a one-way door to the past, and going through the opposite will keep you in the time you are currently in with no effect.

That's what I think, too. But I have to say I just love some of the answers in here ^^

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Hmm, I think that if you come from the outside in the present and land on the inside in the past when going through the right way, then... maybe you'd land on the outside of the past when coming from the "inside" in the present. So you'd land in ancient Hyrule I'd say, possibly in Skyward Sword or OoT times! Then you'd have 2 Links in OoT/SS which will make Ganondorf or Demise suicide out of frustration!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
If you used a glitch in game to get their most likely it would be like an invisible wall. If your talking in a if it was in real life sense then most likely it would take you to a Temple of Time in the far future. Maybe even some temple today!!!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Duh, the outside of the temple of time, you could go to castle town and fight redeads!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Maybe if you went through the opposite end of the Door, it'd take you into the same vestibule you enter prior to the actual "Temple of Time." It's not an interdimensional doorway, but a portal that jumps back in time. That's why we see the ruins to begin with, and then the archaic structure.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Ignoring video game logic and replacing with real world-ish logic it probably wouldn't take you anywhere. Using video game mechanics I probably would be like using the bomb(chu) hovering [in OoT/MM) around a loading zone then entering it from the other side. Link would automatically turn around and appear in the usual spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom