• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okey dokey, wow this was burried. x3 So, I have some pictures that I drew recintly, and I'd like to share.

MM.png

StainGlasses.png

Unfinished.png

That last one is unfinished, but actually I'm never going to finish it. :\

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ha ha, oh my gosh now my sister is paying me to do some pictures again. :bleh:

OliviaBad.png

So that's the first one, and I haven't gotten around to the others. She paid me in advance too. o_O (Although actually she's dirt poor so she said she'd pay me in her Halloween candy XD). More soon to come!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That looks cool even though it is not colored. It's good to see you're still at it, Rainy. :)

Oh, and the other pics look good as well.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wow this was pushed back. X3 So I was doodling on the computer, trying to come up with something for the Valentines-Day cards, and I did this...

MusicScroll.png

As you can see it is Zelda music, reffering to Ocarina of Time. I actually messed around with the Ocarina in that game and came up with this, not a big thing, but you're welcome to try it. ;)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wow, Rainy, you're quite the artist. I really like your art, and I want you to keep it up. So far, if I were to suggest one thing, I would work on the eyes a bit. Eyes, eyebrows, body language (poses), and mouths are all crucial to depicting a person's emotions and overall feelings. Although I think you do a very good with the vast majority of those, I feel your eyes could use some work. They're not too simple, but then again they're not overly difficult -- especially anime eyes. Male and female eyes are completely different from each other, but I can see that you have a good understanding of that in your art.

Here are some examples of anime eyes by DestinyBlue on deviantART (the eyes she's drawn here are predominantly female):
anime-eyes-anime-13910089-921-709.jpg

Other than that small suggestion, keep up the great work! ;) <3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okadoke, got some more art!

These three are all pictures of the characters that I and my siblings made for a Dungeon World game. It's an RP type game, not on the internet.

This is my brother's character, this was his death battle. :\ He killed the Orc leader though.
Moralez2.png

This is my sister's character, she's a Druid.
Sinathel2.png

This is my character! I'm a chaotic Bard. >;D
LinkTheBabbler2.png

And this is a picture that I was going to enter in the drawing competition, then I realized (too late :() that the main theme was Majora's Mask, and not the usual Legend of Zelda. :<
LinkFall.png

I smudged out my signatures, so now you don't know my name. :bleh: Yup, more to come soon!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Have I mentioned that I <3 your art? Yeah I have, haven't I, Rainy? :) Haha, anyway, I do. Thanx for sharing these pieces with me and the rest of the forum; I really like them. Seeing you and those other members post art on paper lately has really made me wanna start with that kind of project again, but really, I would if I hadn't the story project to finish. :P Maybe when all that is said and done I will look into drawing some stuff and showing it. For now, awesome job, Rainy, keep it up. :)

Btw, I really like your character, and your sister's, those are my faves, but the others are awesome too. Also, that guy with the knife, or whatever he's holding, sure looks like a bad guy. XD

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I was compelled to do something like this recintely, and so I did. :>

Fairy.png

I also feel as though this pic should have some color. So colored pic COMING SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom