• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Got your sig done Vio!

VioSig.png

Got your thing done Siniru! ;)

SiniruWall1.png

Last edited:

masterSword2

Smile!
I realized that it was about time I got a sig, so I decided to ask you, because the ones you've made are awesome! It'd also be cool if you could make an avy to go along with it.:)
Avy or Sig: Both.
Character: Rin Okumaura from Blue Exorcist. For the sig I want it to be of him when he has drawn his sword (aka when hes covered in blue flames). For the avy it doesn't matter.
Text: None.
Color: Whatever will work well with the blue flames.
Style: Its up to you:).
Other: None.
Thanks in advance:). Take as long as you want:)

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Hey, when you get the time, it would be so nice if you could make one for me. :)

Avy or Sig: Sig
Character: Grim Reaper, as long as he looks badass. ;) Holding his scythe with the moon and dark night sky in the background, that would be sick.
Text: My username (don't forget caps ;)).
Color: Anything that works well with the rest of the sig (preferably something along the black, dark purple, and dark blue color palette I guess).
Style: Dark (think Twilight Princess take on graphics) I kind of like the abstract swirling lines in the background of your sig, maybe you could implement something like that if you could (energy ball? lol it's up to you).
Other: Just make it dark, creepy, and badass, that's all I want lol, you don't have to follow the things above exactly just as long as it has grim and fits in with these guidelines down here lol thank you so much. :)

Btw your sigs are very nice keep up the good work!

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Oh but one more thing, I know this sounds a bit picky but instead of having it say my username could you make it so it says "Fear The Reaper" (no quotes), and could you put it in the same font? Btw what font is it, it's awesome!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom