• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
What were the contradictory results that occurred today, just so I can think about them before rereading the thread?

Kirino claimed to have tracked Soneji to SMS, but I claimed that Soneji was roleblocked last night, so there shouldn’t have been a result

Kirino

Tatakae
Also, Kirino has completely disappeared from the game, I asked him where he softed Tracker in the previous day and he hasn't answered, probably because his gambit has fallen apart.

"My gambit" lol. It has more to do with a combination of being busy and lack of interest. Anyway, here's where I softed:
Out of these, I'm very confident in a Minish lynch, for reasons I've already stated and some I haven't.

It's not much, but it should've been obvious to anyone who looked back after I flipped.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
It's not much, but it should've been obvious to anyone who looked back after I flipped.

If you’re scum then this is known information to you. Did you ever soft that you were the tracker?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My main gripe with Kirino is how he voted Doc earlier, since it just seems like the easy way out. That being said though, I don't think scum Kirino would vote the SK over an easy Soneji mislynch when the former would lead him closer to victory, unless they're both scum which I have a hard time imagining in a 13 player game with 3 indeps.

I do feel bad voting for Soneji though. If he's scum, I hate winning this easily, it just seems unfair. When it's all said and done though, given everything that's happened this day, he just looks like the best option and it's hard to deny that. There are reasons to townread basically everyone except him (and Doc, obviously) so I don't see myself moving anywhere else at this point, especially this close to EoD.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I might trust kirino here over poy, but I'd have to reread the thread to be sure.

How much time is left in the day?

Kirino

Tatakae
If you’re scum then this is known information to you. Did you ever soft that you were the tracker?
I softed that I had role-related reasons to suspect Minish, and once I flipped, it would've been obvious what those were, and she would've been lynched. I didn't need to reveal anything beyond that, and even that was only because I was worried that I'd be NK'd.
My main gripe with Kirino is how he voted Doc earlier, since it just seems like the easy way out.
I don't really understand why this is suspicious. A living SK introduces an element of volatility that acts independently of town and which it can't control, and provides an additional NK that is likely to narrow down town. The reason I backed off is that Doc promised he would cooperate with the town, and while I don't trust him, I realize that, at least for tonight, he has no reason to do other than we say because it would get him lynched tomorrow. Not to mention that it clearly wasn't happening anyway.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Can someone give a summary of known info?

I'm at work so it's kind of tough.
Out of all the living players

Kirino: Claimed tracker, saw Soneji visit me.

Soneji: Hasn't posted much at all, was placed as a Town read by Minish for absolutely no reason. Based on Kirino's tracking info, we thought Soneji was the Mafia roleblocker because my action didn't go through last night.

Poyzin: In a twist of events, Poyzin claimed Town Roleblocker and said he blocked Soneji. This doesn't add up because if Soneji was blocked I should have been able to use my check.

Tristan: I found out he was checked by funnier on Day 2, the result was he is innocent. Has softed some investigative role and claimed Poy turned up as a green check on Day 2. It seems he forgot to submit an action last night.

Zachie: Hasn't contributed much, claimed Doctor yesterday and hasn't been countered.

Doc: Claimed SK, has taken credit for Minish's Nightkill. It's worth noting that via the flavor text, it appears that Ex was targeted by two killing roles, and this would conflict with Doc's account; meaning Ex targeted Minish. In either case, Doc is likely telling the truth about being the SK, but doesn't want to own up to targeting Ex, as it would mess up his friendly neigborhood SK pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom