• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rabbits?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
This is a weird thread.... what do you mean by rabbits???? you mean catching them like Spirit Tracks? I don't think Nintendo will recycle that..?
as for the transformation.... LINK??? A RABBIT???? no!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
No, No Link turning into a Rabbit. I truely hated that part. As for catching Rabbits maybe if they made it into a better mini-game. IMO in spirit tracks it was terrible.

wait wait.. LINK TURNED INTO A RABBIT IN SPIRIT TRACKS???? someone please explain.

it was a link to the past. one of the finest in the series i might add ;) you should definitely get around to playing it some day. basically the entire concept from twilight princess was based off of this game. when you enter the "dark world" of that game link is unable to keep his human form and is transformed into a rabbit. haha thankfully this part doesnt last long tho.

This is a weird thread.... what do you mean by rabbits???? you mean catching them like Spirit Tracks? I don't think Nintendo will recycle that..?
as for the transformation.... LINK??? A RABBIT???? no!
;) But if Link turned into a Rabbit! with the games animation as it is, the game would be epic :xd: also it would be awesome to catch the rabbits, cause does Link not run, and jump in the game? it would be a fun experiance in my eyes!!! you would literally have to catch the rabbit!!!

Literally catching rabbits sidequest would actually but fun; much more fun than ST. Think of Super Mario 64, catching those rabbits... FUN!
As for turning into a rabbit? No, no more Link turning into animals unless they do anamzing job of it, where Link can actually go to hidden animal towns and do side quests for horses and stuff lol

I actually think the reason why he turns into cute animals ^^ is because its the power of his triforce peace XD In Skyward sword if they turn him into a rabbit! then he would be able to bounce! you could move your wii remote down, and up really fast for him to jump, and speed run at the same time!! Awesome effects to my opinion indeed!! very epic XD

If it's animal transformation in to the rabbit form I wouldn't mind. That was a bit humorous in A Link to the Past and I didn't mind that at all since you weren't always a rabbit in the Dark World if you had the Moon Pearl. However, if its catching rabbits like in Spirit Tracks, then no. I didn't like that sidequest because it was just boring and repetitive.

Destiny said:
No, No Link turning into a Rabbit. I truely hated that part.
Why? It's not like you actually had to do something in that rabbit form. Link was unable to do anything except walk as a rabbit, so the game made you have to get the moon pearl.

Mixtoplix said:
I actually think the reason why he turns into cute animals ^^ is because its the power of his triforce peace XD
Not in A Link to the Past. Link had no possession of any Triforce piece in A Link to the Past because the Triforce as a whole was with Ganon in the Dark World in the Pyramid of Power. Link doesn't get the Triforce until you beat Ganon. The Dark World most likely reflects one's inner person, so Link transforming into a rabbit shows his innocence or whatever you want to think.

N

navi&link&zelda

Okay okay thats to much to think of link turning into a rabbit again!!!!!! Nooooooo wolf form is better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom