• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Queen

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
So do you like the band Queen?

I absolutely love this band! No one well ever be at the top like Freddie Mercury was. Queen just made awesome songs. Soo good that I could cry! I'll miss you Freddie!:)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
If rock was a religion, then Queen would have to be its god. I mean, they are epic! I started my Queen obsession, however, about a month ago after hearing We are the Champions. Then, I started listening and getting Queen's Greatest Hits, both I and II. Now, my current faviorate is Bohemien Rapsody for its rich diversity and superior story. RIP Freddie Mercury.

Queen is a god of rock. They have great songs ranging from Bohemian (sp?) rhapsody to we will rock you.

RIP Freddie...

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Yes, Queen is the greatest band ever. I don't say absolutes like this often, but I'll defend it to the grave: Queen is, was, and probably will continue to be the greatest band in the history of music.

Although, if you want a good almost-Queen, look no further then Muse.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
they were some of th most talented musicians of the age, my obession began when i was about 6, however it has toned down a bit, but QUEEN WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BESTEST("bestest" isnt a real word but i dont care)

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I luv Queen very much but it is a tie with The Beatles. But Queen gets a poin thigher since I liked them before The Beatles;)

And Mike, you are so true. They will remain the best. I don't care what people say they are the best. Why is new music crap?

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I like the Emilie Autumn version better.

But yes. Queen kicks butt.

And Freddie was hot before he got the plague. (I do not like calling it it's real name. It scares me)

Yes, Freddie was really hot XD Well really only in the early 70's. Oh but Brian May is so cute! I do think that no one can beat Queen's bohemian rhapsody but that is my opinion.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
not true lol (jk, everyone's got their own opinion)....at this point the greatest band ever, was, is adn always will be....The Beatles.....the question is what band gets the second place.... rolling stones? pink floyd? queen?

IMO....Queen.....they are amazing.. Freddy Mercury = best singer in rock history hands down

Long Live The Queen

"one by one, only the good die young, they're only flying too close to the sun...and life goes on...without you"

we all miss you freddy!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom