• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quantity of Dungeons.

T

Twich

I think they're going to do the Ocarina of Time set up.. Three Dungeons before the big bad hard 5 temples, and to top it off Ganon's Tower. However, I do think there will be a ton of little tiny 3 or 4 room caves and such. Which I consider dungeons. So probably 8 big dungeons and 15-20 small little caves. Either way, as long as they're great quality I'd be happy with 4 like Majora's Mask. TBH :/

I would like an upwards of 15 long, difficult, amazingly done dungeons. Zelda games are too short. Anyone with me?
Oh, and still keep an amazing amount of sidequest, NPC, overworld stuff as well.

I would like an upwards of 15 long, difficult, amazingly done dungeons. Zelda games are too short. Anyone with me?
Oh, and still keep an amazing amount of sidequest, NPC, overworld stuff as well.

I agree so damn much!! When I spend a good amount of money on a good game, i'd want it to last 120+ hours! :)
It's sad when good games end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom