• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Punk

Link V

Tommorow belongs to us...
Am I the only person on Zelda Dungeon who likes punk? Besides Yotam. but other people seem to think that pathetic bands like Simple plan qualify as punk. They are not punk:mad:!
now if you do like(real) punk join the punk fanclub i founded, and discuss some stuff there. If you Don't know what real punk is here is an easy list:

Bad Brains
The Adicts
The Exploited
X
The Germs
Fear
Black Flag
Minor threat
The Misfits
DRI
Dead Kennedys
The Sex Pistols
The Ramones
Stiff Little Fingers
The Buzzcocks
The Damned
The Casualties

Did I leve any out?
tell me what you think in the comments.

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
OOOH the ramones. <3 and Black Flag! I'm going to be honest with you, I listen to EVERYTHING except new pop crap ahha.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Minor Threat are awesome.
Misfits, Sex Pistols and Black flag are ok too.

All modern punk now is all poppy.
Reggae never fails, stays true to heart.

Punk Rock is one of my favorite types of music. I myself am in a Pop Punk band. Most of my favorite punk bands are bands from the 80's. The Descendents are probably my favorite, or one of my favorites. Other bands like the Replacements, the Misfits, Minor Threat, etc. I also enjoy many pop punk bands from the 90's like Lifetime.

Punk isn't really my cup of tea. I like to explore different genre's of music, and see what I like. Punk isn't that bad, but atleast it isn't a heavy scream-o. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom