• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Proof of Sidequests in Skyward Sword?

This is merely Speculation, but in a recent interview (I think it was the Nintendo Power one) Aonuma had said that Gorons and Zoras would ask Link to "Race". Could this be part of a trading sequence like in MM for the gilded sword? Racing sure doesn't sound like a major plot part to me, but who knows.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I've never heard of races in any interview, but I think definetaly for sure there will be sidequests, for realsies!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Where's the proof?:P

Well of course there will be side quest. What Zelda game doesn't have em? It's what keeps you busy when you're done with the game. I really hope there is tones of side quests in this game.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I'm pretty sure that interview didn't say Gorons or Zoras will ask Link to race, just that Link will use the Beetle in races. So no confirmation for that those two races will appear.

But yeah what Zelda game doesn't have sidequests? In fact, the game will probably be jam packed with sidequests what with it being much denser than TP.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
There are always sidequests in Zelda. It makes the game most of the time. If we didn't have sidequests, we would probably be walking "blind" through the game if we didn't get some sense of direction (or ideas of where to go next) from sidequests.

There basically has always has been sidequests in Zelda since 1986, collecting random stuff from the overworld that isn't actually needed to beat the game. I can count on every Zelda game to ever exist in the future will have confirmed sidequests lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom