• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Just felt the need to warn you, just in case.))

"Ooo!" Will perked up. "There's a whole buncha places ta see! Les go right now!" With that, he got up out of his seat and dragged Jack out of the store, shouting "BYE KIRBY!" As he opened the door with his back and pulled Jack out.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Samuel rolls his eyes as they exit, and resumes eating. What a total freaking weirdo.

Adrian returns to work, clutching his notepad and pen.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will walked along, still dragging Jack, rattling off the names of every place they passed. ...Not all of the names were correct. Or even close.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Barry wiped his glass.

Bob took a stroll.

Alphonse slept drunkenly.

((I've got nothing to do, but I'm glad this RP is back. The storyline just has too much potential to die.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sara put on her jacket, scarf, and hat as she left the diner. It was sadly her last day of working there, the pizza place forced it out of business. She sighed silently as she walked down the street.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Good day. You just passing by?" He has his notepad and Falchion pen out, ready for some more random inspiration from Will.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Dude, the pen is Falchion.))

"That's Falchion!" Will shouted randomly, pointing to Adrain's pen. "It used to be a real cool shiny pointy sword, but Tabuu cursed it and now it's a pen. A whole lot less cool, but hey, what can ya do?" He shrugged to end his sentence.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He rolls his eyes, and then writes down a note. The pen is mightier than the sword. Hmn, interesting. Take that into account for the story? He looks up at Will. "I trust you're doing well? Well, better than usual? You seem so cheerful all the time..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Well duh!" Will smiled. "There's plenty to be cheerful about! The sun's doin' it's daily jogging route, the sky's a lovely shade of phoenix blue, and me 'n big bro're gonna take down Tabuu as soon as he gets his memories back!" With that last 'point', he grabbed Jack's arm and glomped it.

Jack looks at his brother. "You are Dr. Winters right?" Jack says with a soft sigh looking at him.
((i don't remember if they meet...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom