• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Think they did, but it was during the whole shebacle with meeting 5 or 6 different people at once.))

Will shook his head. "No, Big Bro. That's Marth."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"A town full of people who have been convinced that they're someone they're not, an evil mayor. One person of questionable sanity who knows the 'truth.' Is that not a good story?" He laughs.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Oh, okay. Rick away then!)

Rick left his house after bringing home what he bought, and actually decided that now he had a destination. Well, not a specific one, but he wanted to find Jack again. Jack seemed like a nice fellow, and Rick was an outgoing guy who wanted to get to know people more. So he just wandered the streets as before. Well, that was how he met Jack the first time, right?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((I think I remember Phillip/Pikachu in the bar... and then Luke/Lucas and Nick/Ness were walking together... to somewhere...))

Phillip laid his head down on the counter, not sure what to do.

Luke and Nick were walking along the street. "I can't believe that drunk guy!" complained Nick. Lucas stayed silent. They passed by three figures: Two they remembered, Jack and Will Manus. They had ever seen the other person before. Not wanting to interrupt, they hid in a few bushes, and eavesdropped.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
//Just saw the switch, and nothing else, so I'll post once more for HyMo c:

Naoto was shedding tears, completely sobbing in his pillow. He wasn't even smart enough to crack the answer on how his parents died. He couldn't help but feel alone, wanting someone to take him in at least.

//Just saw the switch, and nothing else, so I'll post once more for HyMo c:

Naoto was shedding tears, completely sobbing in his pillow. He wasn't even smart enough to crack the answer on how his parents died. He couldn't help but feel alone, wanting someone to take him in at least.

((>>))

Glancing over her shoulder, the sound of a child's sobbing reached Paulina's ears. "Stay right there," she murmured to Alan, darting down the hall to the room Naoto was asleep in. Seeing him curled up on the bed, crying his eyes out, Paulina's tension from Alphonse's antics faded. She sat next to him on the bed, wrapping a careful arm around the boy. "Shh, it's alright, you're safe. Nobody can hurt you here." she murmured to him softly, her voice gentle and soothing.

((Does that help? XD))

"Bye, Will!" Drew called cheerfully, still totally cool with Will calling him Kirby and all that. He'd always been kinda crazy.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
//Yes, yes it does. You get a hug for that. *hugs tight* u v u

He hugged her, his tears falling into her shoulder. "I-I just... I miss them, and I'm sick of being alone.. I'm a detective for the police, yet I can't find out how I lost my own parents.." He continued to let his tears fall.

"Shh," she cooed softly, stroking his cheek, brushing his tears away with her thumb. "None of us can do everything. It's a part of life. but it doesn't make you a lesser person." She held onto him tightly, wanting him to know that he wasn't alone, that he wasn't uncared for. That there was no need to cry, but he could if he needed to.

((I've done motherly before... Kirinen is a parent, Kira isn't a parent herself but she raised Catalia like her own, Max is only Kira's uncle but he cares for her like a daughter, and I've actually acted motherlike roles onstage. So yes, I know what I'm doing. ^^ *hugs DAX tight* But thank you, thank you very much.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom