• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Prequel to Majora's Mask!?!

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Manga isn't necessarily canon. Manga are usually fan made and are kind of like myths to help explain something unexplainable, but that doesn't make them correct.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Manga isn't necessarily canon. Manga are usually fan made and are kind of like myths to help explain something unexplainable, but that doesn't make them correct.

Yeah I know but it's all we have to go on except our own imaginations. I never said it was correct, I just said that there is a story... and it's a good one at that even if it isn't necessarily canon. Like you said it's kind of more like a myth or retelling that the actual events of the game. But I like to mention it here and there because it is an interesting take on what might have happened in the ancient times of Termina.

Now I realize what you guys are saying about long before OoT in Termina...but that has a 0% chance seeing as we know Link is in it and I don't think there's a Link in the BS of the Majora's Mask.

D

Deku Master

There could possibly be a game recoding some events that happened inbetween Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but there probably aren't enough to make a game out of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom