• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pot Noodles

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Twilight true we do love our Noodles in the form world a pot. Chicken and Mushroom is standard, it isn't even an argument. Anyway since University is basically one big Pot Noodle party, I can't wait.

Oh JC, you just wait. I ate them nearly daily at uni. Especially chicken and mushroom, though I am occasionally partial to mild curry or beef and tomato. I stay away from bombay bad boy though.

Oh and p.s. I'm from the south, but my great-grandmother was from Yorkshire, does that explain it? My mum hates them.

Okay. And furthermore, do you put those noodles in a pot or do you just put boiling water in the container and let it sit for ~3 minutes? My girlfriend from Tokyo says that you have to rip open a package and dump them into a pot of water, then place them in a bowl. Can anyone verify this?

No no no Ventus that is not the way to make a pot noodle.

It comes in a pot, in the form of dry powder like space food. You put hot water in and it turns it magically into noodles. Then you put the sachet of flavour in. Btw should you have chicken and mushroom flavour guys, try putting extra soy sauce in. Nice.

Dan

Oh JC, you just wait. I ate them nearly daily at uni. Especially chicken and mushroom, though I am occasionally partial to mild curry or beef and tomato. I stay away from bombay bad boy though.

Oh and p.s. I'm from the south, but my great-grandmother was from Yorkshire, does that explain it? My mum hates them.

No no no Ventus that is not the way to make a pot noodle.

It comes in a pot, in the form of dry powder like space food. You put hot water in and it turns it magically into noodles. Then you put the sachet of flavour in. Btw should you have chicken and mushroom flavour guys, try putting extra soy sauce in. Nice.

So there's some North in you... this complicates our relationship...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I like instent noodle yes Cayenne pepper flavored beef chicken I sometimes add fresh vegetables and real meat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, it's a quick snack for when I'm hungry after school. I can come home, boil the kettle, and enjoy me some nice, beef and cayenne flavoured noodles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom