• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Iris walks into the dead tree. As soon as she comes inside she knows that this has gotta be where Rasul lived. She looks around the ground floor and the upper levels and finds that the tree is filled with all sorts of weapons, food, arrows, and other consumables. She sits down and sighs with sadness. "Why did he have to die?" she asks herself. "Right when I was starting to like that bastard..."

(((:))

Rasul hopped, leapt, and Jumped back to where the Goron is
"I told you to break Dente's back. Why did you break mine.... Wait. Where's Iris?"
OoC: Woopse... that's a mistake on the roleplayers part not the characters... welp. I'm commited now so I'll roll with it.

Morty:
It's an issue I have... I get violent under pressure. Caused less problems as a lone mercenary but I've never really had companions before..." This was a lame explanation. "I know I can't make up for this mistake... I'll leave you guys alone."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Just stay here, Brother. We're family. All of us. We're stuck with eachother"
Rasul hugs Nevermore tight
"We have to deal with eachother til the end... Which might come very soon... Ill tell you what i know when we get to My House"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Morty wait!" Says Kiera, she runs up and gives the Goron a hug. She quickly releases him and her face reddens. She shakes off the awkward embrace. "It's okay, I know how you feel, you feel lonely and like no one likes you or cares to get to know you, but now you have friends so don't run away from them."

Pen

The game is on!
Sitting depressed by herself in the Deku Tree, Iris remembers the necklace that Rasul had given her the first time they met. She's still got it around her neck. She looks at the carved bead on the necklace and smiles very slightly behind her mask. Rasul's words from that instance echoes through her head, "Rasul think Impa need this for luck". A tear runs down Iris' cheek and becomes visible when is runs onto her neck below the mask.

Mido

Version 1
Meanwhile, rain begins to emerge above the valley. It begins to grow darker in Hyrule as storm clouds loom overhead. As this continues, Dente's grave begins to stir underground. His body and head (since separated) shake around violently, and after a few moments, stop. A celestial form emerges from the body, looking very much like Dente. His hair is still unkempt, yet his injuries seemingly are gone. Looking down at his hands and looking back at the dirt in front of him, he quickly realized his situation.

"Heh, I suppose I should thank Dampé for that lecture," he laughs aloofly. Hearing the rain, Dente notes that it must be dark outside, meaning he can potentially make his way across Hyrule Field to reach his old friends. He then follows his hypothesis, floating aimlessly around Hyrule Field.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris gets a sick feeling in her stomach. Could it be the fairies from the Spirit Temple? "Well come out and fight me then if you dare!" she says confidently. "I'm not just some wimp, you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom