• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

G

Guest-3

"Huh, interesting." She studies the hunk of metal a bit and then crosses her arms. "We can take the canyon table back. Just gotta be careful. Never was the most stable to walk on."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul's body miraculously regenerated from the Lake Fairies. Rasul rises to the Surface with one thing on his mind... He will ask why The Goron killed him

Morty:
"Real sorry about that bud..." I said. "I panicked... I mentioned I used to be a mercenary right? That job turned me into more of a brute than I'd like... But hey you're looking pretty fresh."

Storm

Rasul hopped, leapt, and Jumped back to where the Goron is
"I told you to break Dente's back. Why did you break mine.... Wait. Where's Iris?"

Pen

The game is on!
Iris reaches the fallen bridge in the forest and easily teleports over to the other side of it. She keeps walking and enters the village in Kokiri Forest. It is abandoned and many of the little houses are ruined. She looks around the small village for a while before walking onwards and sees a huge tree with a mustache towering up in front of her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
To avoid confusion, the goddesses just kinda make it so Tennor doesn't see Rasul whatsoever during this time.
Tennor nods, "Not my favorite way back, but it's what we have," he heaves the thing onto his back, "Let's head."

G

Guest-3

Mailan begins walking, sticking like glue to the canyon wall, when she notices that the platform has broken off. She stops and sighs. "Damnit, why?' She says, slightly looking up. She looks to Tennor. "Well... it looks like we're either going to have to swim or turn back.."

Storm

Rasul jumping kicks Morty on his back
"Where the **** is Iris, you waste of good rock?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom