• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((waiting on a guy in Sweden. may be a few hours. might be 12 hours. Pendio is sleeping then he has work))

Storm

Rasul makes Sure iris is holding on Tight before backing up then speeding over the Cravasse to The other side, landing safely
" when we get back to Ordin Bashir, we'll have to do this again. Brother, When we reach our Destination, I'll need your help to make a Bridge"

Storm

(Thought Dente was a Ghost)
Rasul Longshots Dentedorf over the Crossing
" Brother. carry the caracass"

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs. "Well, it's kind of boring but... if you insist..." She giggles softly. "I was just worried I'd never get to see you again." She squeezes his hand softly, making sure he was still there.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I felt the same way sometimes. Holodrum wasn't easy to get through, and to be honest I didn't trust the desert with you," his hand squeezes hers back, "But now we don't need to have that worry."

Storm

" A bridge into Ordin-Bashir. that Rope bridge rotted out. we'll have to make a New Bridge. possibly a wooden support bridge"

Storm

"We're talking him to Kokiri Village... I suppose. But we're waiting for Ten and Mailan in Hyrule Field. lets get to it"
Rasul drives his Stallion with Iris on it to Hyrule field

G

Guest-3

"Right, thank the Gods." Mailan says. They near a small light and she sighs. "I'd nearly forgotten just how long that tunnel was..." They finally step out, and they are facing Lake Hylia, the river flowing rapidly in front of them. "Here we are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom