• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

G

Guest-3

Mailan smirks. "Don't touch anything. You don't want to know what happens when you use the wrong sequence." She winks at him then starts pulling levers in a seemingly random order, then, as she pulls the last, the door lifts. She grins cheekily. "And there we have it! Let's go."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor steps through the door, "Must've taken forever to make that..." he says, amazed, then turns to the abyss in front of him, "It's kinda dark down here. Do you have any kind of light, or...?"

G

Guest-3

"Yeah... we usually had the court mage with us...so... we'll just have to figure it out... sorry.." She looks apologetically at him.

G

Guest-3

Mailan smiles and takes his hand. "Somehow... atleast we'll have eachother though." She sighs and looks into the chasm of darkness. "Let's get it over with."

G

Guest-3

They walk for a while, then Mailan nearly trips over something, presumably a rock. "Crap!"

G

Guest-3

She laughs. "Other than Dente turning into a hellish demon? No. Well, unless you consider me constantly worrying about you two interesting. Then yeah." She sighs. "Gods I hate that..."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( I see where this is going)

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom