• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
"Mailan is right, guys," says Iris. "There's a much greater threat out there than any one of us is to each other. We really need to work together if we wanna make any progress. I'm sick of this desert. Let's get along and get out of here."

G

Guest-3

Mailan looks down a bit. "Uh, yeah, okay, that's fine I guess..." She was hoping to go with Tennor alone to catch up, but since Kiera was coming along, she'd have to wait.

G

Guest-3

Mailan stops and hears Morty, internally rejoicing, but externally keeping calm.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul no longer has no purpose anymore because he seems to not fit in the group anymore

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sees a family of lizards. A big one, a blue one, a green one, a diamondback, a white one, and a little brown one. The little brown one was left out of the other 5's food and was subsequently eaten by a snake

G

Guest-3

"Wait up!" She runs over to him. "Forgot to mention, you need the code." She shrugs and walks into the tunnel ahead of him.

G

Guest-3

Mailan continues to walk down the corridor which slowly grows steeper and steeper, until she finally reaches a door with multiple levers next to it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor reaches the bottom, then stops, looking at the door. He thought the whole "code" thing was just an excuse to come down here with him. "Well then," he tells her, "Not exactly what I was expecting," he approaches the door and looks at the levers surrounding him, unsure of where to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom