• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

G

Guest-3

Mailan laughs. "Don't act so scared, Tennor. I'm just aware of an old tunnel we used to use when we'd travel back and forth between the lake and the valley. Don't worry, I'll keep ya safe." She elbows him and laughs.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"okay, well I'm sorry that This Goron seems to think me dying again today will solve anything, and that threatening to even harm someone else makes you less Trustworthy. Darunia is looking upon you in disdain, Brother

Morty:
I smacked my club into him just hard enough to knock the wind out of him, though trying not to break any ribs. "keep talking. id love to hear it wise guy."

G

Guest-3

Mailan growls and gives Rasul and the Goron the eye. "Don't. Try. It." She says, her voice sounding almost murderous at the time.

G

Guest-3

"I swear to the gods, if you start this agin, I'll kill all three of you myself! Just get along, and when we get to the Kokiri forest, then you can go ape ****, okay?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom