• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
"I trust you about as far as I can throw you, Rasul," Iris replies. "And yeah, I could probably throw you pretty far if I just put some effort into it." She smirks. "So tell me, what do you have in mind?"

G

Guest-3

Mailan smirks as she pictures Raul and Iris as a couple, then laughs, quickly stopping herself and coughing. "You okay, Rasul?" She asks.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" clothes will need some mending, but otherwise yes, im okay, Mailan. Iris. I propose you and me take a road trip to Ordin-Bashir, then you teleport back here and therefore because youve seen it, you can return. And Ten, I worked Hard on that Stallion. Would you mind going to The Riverbed and retrieving it?"

Storm

tumblr_m0xt9b88xK1qb10wfo1_250.gif

G

Guest-3

Mailan'seyes widen. "Eh, maybe someone else should come with you two..." She looks to Tennor. "And I'll go with him. By the way.. what the hell is a 'stallion'?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"If you two are going, why not bring the rest of us?" Tennor asks, "Personally I'd rather not stay here longer than I have to. And also," he glances in the general direction of the road to Hyrule, "Do you really expect anyone to get to the bottom of that thing and back?"

G

Guest-3

"I've a solution to get down there, if you're up to it..." She holds her hands behind her back. "Besides, would give us some time to catch up."

Storm

"The Riverbed will take you to Lake Hylia. Me and Iris will await you in Hyrule Field. Mnœhrtiey, you know the Bridge is out. And that leaves you and the raven witch. Im not sure how it will work, but could you roll jump her over?"

Storm

"Look. she has never introduced herself to me. she killed me. she has not given me the courtesy of her name. so lay off me if I use descriptor words. Morty. roll girl with wings over crevasse. Ten and Mailan go get the One Stallion, and Iris, we will take the Other Stallion over the Crevasse"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom