• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

G

Guest-3

Mailan looks at Rasul and kicks him in the shin softly, giving him a harsh look when he calls Kiera a "bird *****".

G

Guest-3

Mailan turns to Kiera. "Don't worry, hun. He's just a little... bitter towards people he's not close with. He'll warm up to you though."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"There are quite a few things of that nature I could say to you mr dwarf, but I am polite and I don't judge people before I meet them!" Kiera says, her head begins pounding from the side affects of the drugs.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Just go over there, scream it out and come back in about 15 minutes, okay. Dont take too long. We have somebody that gets sunburned easily... Actually hes starting to flake. No time. Iris. We need to go.. Now"

G

Guest-3

"Okay, both of you, shut up and let's just get the hell out of here! Please!" Mailan yells.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera was about to explode. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING HEN? YOU ARE JUST A CRANKY MIDFET WITH NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE!!!" Kiera bumps her wing and collapses in pain.

G

Guest-3

Mailan growls in frustration and turns around walking out of the temple, absolutely fed up with the two.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"You squawk like a hen, therefore you are one" rasul says, about to whack The Hen upside the head

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera abandons all humanity and pulls out her sword, "Well this hen's gonna bite back!!!" She charges at the dwarf with her black sword aimed down at his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom