• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera looks over at Mailan and the Zora, she doesn't know his name but she knows the two are in a relationship. She thought it was wierd and awkward but she was happy for her friend.

Mido

Version 1

Dente remains virtually comatose. His sustained injuries keep him in this state as bread is eaten, questionably innocent fairies are killed, and the party remains at ends over where to go from there. Dente failed in his own mission, but alas, he has no time to mull over the circumstances given his predicament, which in that of itself is an understatement.

G

Guest-3

"Ha ha, very funny." She rolls her eyes with a smile on her face. Mailan stands up and offers her hand out to Tennor.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor stands as well and takes it, then starts walking towards the rest of the group. He sees Morty for the first time, "Morty! Nice to see you decided to hang around!"

G

Guest-3

Mailan excitedly hugs the Goron the quickly backs away. "Um, yeah, what Tennor said." She looks away and picks up her pack again, throwing it onto her back. "So, let's go then!"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at Mailan
" But where to, Mailan? Obviously you dont want to settle in Ordin-Bashir, trust me, you'd need to make furniture. Plus, i only have like 4 guest rooms at my house"

G

Guest-3

"Eh..." Mailan scrunches her nose up. "I think we need to whether there's room or not. I personally don't need to sleep inside... but.. the main issue is that we need gear and supplies. And you have that."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"That i do. Food, Water, medicine, armor, weapons, Arrows, capital, and more importantly a safe place to sleep despite the fact i havent got the Kokiri out of the basement yet..."

G

Guest-3

Mailan's eyes widen. "Uh, okay, yeah... just... keep that locked and I think we'll all be fine.." She sighs and grabs the hand of Tennor. "Now, really, this place is depressing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom