• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possible Release Date at Gamescom?

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
Well, I said earlier in a different thread that we wouldn't see a new trailer from ComicCon. Obviously I was wrong. However, I don't think Nintendo will announce a release date at Gamescom. If anything, I think they'll wait until Tokyo Game Show and announce it at the last second. By the way, this is probably a stupid question, but where is everyone getting a November release from? I think that if Skyward Sword was set to release around November; they would've announced it already. I'm guessing December will be the month.

Well November just makes the most sense. That's when most people start shopping for Christmas so why wouldn't they get it out in stores for Black Friday? It could be December but I think they'd sell the game much better if they made it available earlier than that. But we don't know how long it will take for them to finalize the game and it is strange that we haven't gotten an actual date as we're almost into August.... =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom