• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Possible Look of Princess Zelda

J

jora

The actual one will probably have the Twilight princess hairstyle but that has already been done and will likely yet unlikely happen, a twilight windwaker fusion Princess Zelda any comments?

Attachments

• ordon love 012.jpg
    ordon love 012.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 152
  • Skyward_stuff_by_greenforestwolf64.jpg
    Skyward_stuff_by_greenforestwolf64.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
S

SageOfDawn51

I think those drawings are amazing! They would look so good in Skyward Sword. But where did you find those?

I can see the first one, but the second pic is a little... I don't know... Just doesn't seem to fit. But they are both amazing drawings! :D

I really like the first one, and it'd be cool if they used that! But she seems a little too young. Link is supposed to be the oldest in this game so Zelda probably will be too. They could use that style, just make her a bit older.

The first pic is amazing! The second one is very good too, but she looks just too childish, which is unlikely to happen since we already know Link and Zelda will be a little older in SS. Anyway, very good drawings!

Moved to Fan Works because it fits a little more in here. But this is pretty awesome! I actually really love how it looks and the style and everything, it looks great and she's really pretty. :)

Only thing is she seems just slightly more TWW-ish that Link does in the game, so I doubt it'd look exactly like this. To be honest I'm not sure what they'll make her look like. I'd love something like this, or the original redheaded Zelda like in AoL. XP

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
They are gorgeous, I love the innocent light style of your art, very girl and pretty.

Hmm... I do hope they give her a design like this, something artful cartoon like, but so like a child as they have done in WW and handheld games. It would go so well with the watercolor look of the game. I personally would very much like it if they tried something new with the hair then coping Twilight's.

I'm not an ecchi fan, but if there are more art like the above in your gallery I'll have to check it out. ^^

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I lurrrve the first one. I'm usually a fan of more heavy-lined drawings, but I'm really drawn to this style you have here. The "swish" movement and the proportions are great. The second one is nice too, but I agree, seems younger than the first. The only critique I would have is that the turned pose on the second seems a tad off... can't quite pit my finger on it.. Either way, awesome stuff :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i LOVE the first one! it caught my eye real fast the second one its ok but the turned pose on #2 isnt so good and to be used the whole zelda must be seen

A

Anaribia

WOW I hope so...I'm totally in love with that look! :D
I'm so excited to see her design... :D

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Those sketches are amazing! Very well drawn. :3
But sadly we don't know what SS Zelda will look like, and these look a little too much like WW!Zelda, as in too young.
I think she'll have a more retro look in this game, I dunno why. But these are still fantastic drawings!

(Now I'm tempted to make a SS!Zelda of my own. X> )

A

alekSparx

those are really good drawings... ever consisted using a drawing program with a tablet? I bet you would love it alot haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom