• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Popular Characters You Hate

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Ghirahim
I can force myself to crack a few 'Debbie' jokes here and there, but it doesn't hide the fact that I still dislike Ghirahim. Not only is he just eccentric beyond belief (call him what you want, he's just far too strange for my taste), he's also a horrible boss. I can semi-understand the significance of him reappearing for a battle three times, but the way it was executed was terrible. He didn't change his battle tactic/method of attack for the first two battles, and then he changed dramatically during the final battle. This is an excellent example of where progression in Skyward Sword has gone wrong.

Ganondorf
I never understood the appeal this character has to some fans. He's a pretty sufficient villain at best, but he's certainly not the greatest. There are times when Gdorf has been portrayed at his best (i.e. OoT), and at his worst (i.e. TP). But I suppose you're not always meant to like the antagonists.

Demise
i love akuma

If I'm clearly not a fan of either Ganondorf nor Ghirahim, what makes you think I'm a fan of Demise? He needed much more screen time in order for his presence to have an impact of me. By screen time I mean more time where he actually spoke, and wasn't stomping/flying/sliding his way towards the Sealed Temple as some wretched beast.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
It's Ghirahim. So many people like this guy and I just don't. Despite that I just don't like his Personality to begin with, even if I did, I don't appreciate the "being different." It really seems to me that Ghirahim was different to jump on a bandwagon... and it apparently worked as many people like him alot, but he didn't feel like his own character... more like a hodgepodge of what people wanted him to be. On top of that, Ghirahim is not a good villain. A decent character, yes, but look at how he goes about doing things. Sending the most idiotic of hordes to capture a girl with the power of a goddess? Atleast with other villains, the idiotic hordes were strong or varied. That may not be his fault as it appears he only has control of one type of horde... but wait! The guy made a ball of fire turn into a giant fire shooting monster. He has all this power WHAT IS HE DOING WITH IT!? And whenever he does things himself, he somehow messes it up. The only thing about his methods is that somehow he is one of the few Zelda villains to actually succeed at his goal, but I don't let that bypass his methods. I will give him some slack and say that I enjoyed his battles. They did actually make me feel pretty epic defeating him. Aside from that, I really dislike this villain and woul dmuch rather have the cliche villains.

Linkage

Cucco Tamer
I dislike tingle in WW, he was ok in MM.
Ghirahim I don't like much either. I mean, what is with the constant tongue action.

GANONDORF: seriously this guy has been done to death already yet you still have people demanding he makes a return. It's infuriating! I can't understand his popularity at all
MALLADUS: this is just ganon with blue skin and a changed name nothing special.
DEMISE: Okay a giant fish with limbs and no flippers or fins and a wierd mouth that looks like something out of those dentistry board games that's original but he didn't have to be so easy! And at the end he's just another version of that overused character GANONDORF!
ROMANCE BETWEEN ZELDA AND LINK: I know this isn't a character but I just hate it if link is meant to be a link to the player at least let me freind zone her. I preffered their relationship as just comrades in arms in TP.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Epona: I just don't like Epona. Epona has always gotten me into more trouble than help. Everytime I play a Zelda game she keeps glitching everywhere. Stupid hoers

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
I am probably going to get so much hate for this but I absolutely DESPISED MIDNA. I hated Fi as well, and Groose. I couldn't stand them.

I also hate the imprisoned. That thing made me want to throw up.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Don't worry, everyone hates the Imprisoned. I bet even Nintendo does. :P

I like the Imprisoned. :mellow:

Midna. I hate everything about her. She's mean, manipulative, devious, and a prick from the moment you meet her. She uses Link to get what she wants, going so far as to impersonate his friends in front of him. She abandons him in a burning building filled with bombs. She doesn't even feel the need to tell Link about the Fused Shadows until after he's risked his life a bunch of times. And she only thanks Link after he gets her what she wants. What's more, her personality changes overnight. Literally overnight. All of a sudden, she cares about Link and wants to rely on him. Yes he saved her life, but there was no transition between her being a prick to being kinder. It didn't feel right at all. I was glad to see her leave at the end of the game.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
O come now. Midna was never that bad, and did not Zelda's sacrifice to save Midna trigger her change of heart?

Midna's one of those characters you either love or hate. There are some positive aspects to Midna that make her a fairly decent partner, but there are also some negative aspects that make her a terrible character.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ghirahim. I hate Ghirahim to hell. I don't know why he's so popular. Would you want him to sneak into your room at night and lick you with his long *** tongue?
I completely agree. I dislike Ghirahim so much it is hard for me to fight him without gettting seriously angry at him. There is not a single character in Zelda I dislike as much as Ghirahim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom