• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess POLL: How Difficult Was Ganondorf in TP?

How hard was Ganondorf?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I'll give him a 3 because every single stage of the fight was easy and I think fir the final boss battle they needed something harder for a last boss.

Haxon15

FML
I think he was way too easy! I can beat all of his forms without taking damage.
Also the trick with the fishing rod during the last battle makes it ridiculously easy. :P

I give him a 1 hands down.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Eh, I said a four, mainly because I have a bit of trouble with his beast form for some reason and sometimes the horseback battle can be a bit frustrating.

Otherwise, he's pretty simple and we've already seen most of the attacks he uses from past games. Still a fun battle, though, despite him being a total pushover.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I would most likely have to say somewhere in the area of 2-3. It was a rather easy battle (If you consider just the sword to sword combat.), and it also felt rather repetitive. I don't care if it was the final battle, it shouldn't really be that repetitive.

If you consider the other parts, I'd give it a 4-5 with how randomized Ganon was. The horse pursuit required quick reaction to avoid Ganondorf's phantom army, and that made it difficult the first two times. However, unlike most Zeldas (where no matter how often you play, it'll still be a bit difficult), this battle gets seriously easy after the 3rd re-battle.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The first time I played the game I thought he was a seven considering the fact that you can't really find everything super easy on the first shot. After the fifth or sixth time I played the game, he was easier and easier to beat.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
A year ago or so I would've said 8 probably because of the horse back part, but recently I switched hands with my wii-mote in left and nunchuk in right, and I never got any damage. I have fought him a lot in that year. So I'll say a 3 or 4.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Ill say 3, he was easy to beat. The reason I didn't put 1 or 2 is because when he turned into Gannon (ya know the pig) and started running around and stuff I couldn't figure out what was going on. That being said I quickly figured out what was happening and won. The sword fighting part was really easy, but was my favorite part of the battle!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I would say it seriously depends. Some days it's easy and fine to beat him others it's suprisingly difficult. And it also depends if you use the fishing rod or not. The final Gannondorf battle is a bit mroe challanging without the fishing rod distraction. But, The Oot Ganondorf, IMO, was much easier.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I was going to give him a 1, but sometimes I have a hard time getting behind him during the horseback chase, so I gave him a 3. I don't think the fishing rod even makes a difference, because the only way to knock him down is when you clash swords I think.

Kybyrian

I said 3. He was pretty easy. You really didn't need much skill to be able to beat him, and it seemed kind of boring after you fight all of those stages they threw at you. You could really breeze through the fight almost effortlessly without losing a few hearts, and that shouldn't be done. He wasn't really the easiest boss I've ever fought, that title belongs to Queen Gohma, but he definitely wasn't one of the hardest.

slayeangel

Estie d'tabarnak

he was probably a 5 for me but hes hard till you know where to go still I had problems with it but hes a fun boss to fight

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I did this twice yesterday and two days ago. It was fairly easy for me. Puppet Zelda was easy but fun. Ganon was not that creative after a while of doing the same thing over and over to him, it was just a bit time consuming. The Horse Chase was also easy just wish it was a little longer and more epic. And the Final Fight was really cool but kinda easy. he hit's me a lot only because I toy with him to make the fight last longer.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Well for the first phase respectively was a 4 in difficulty. Second phase and my personal favorite 6 just cause the first time he fell from the ceiling I was caught in surprise:facepalm:. Third and forth were epic, yes but a bit easy on the other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom