• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
^ (Trying to restart it)

Thundra put the mask on. Her body started to glow, so she got scared and took it off.

(Evolution?)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(this is PMD, no evolution... i think)
Hoe decided to check back with Shadow. He sneaked over ot his friend's bed, leaned down as if to whisper into his ear, and yelled, "Wake up!"

amaterasu

Writer
(okay guys, this be VERY LATE but DekuNut sent me the Link in a Blog Post and i just now noticed it. so..... idk)

"Bulbasoar!" Amaterasu woke up and nearly fell out of the tree she was sleeping in. Instead she ended up hanging upside down by her legs. "Issun! What'd you do that for? (Issun is mah Bulbasour's name. If we can't have nicknames, let me know)" she asked, climbing back up. The Pokemon snickered. "Hungry huh? Well, let's get some breakfast." Ammy said, digging around in her backpack. "Crap. Somebody raided our food. We've got water though. Let's go try to find some Oran Berries."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(You're a pokemon through and through, Ammy. Use the sign-up form on the sign-up thread and get a team if you want one. If Shadow agrees, I have nothing against you joining Team Zero)

Annoyed by Shadow's lack of wakefulness, Joe stalked off to breakfast, coming back later with a bucket of cold water to pour on Shadow.

amaterasu

Writer
(If Shadow agress with me joining Team Zero, *if it's a good-guy team* then I'll have my character run into them on the road. Just let me know.)

"Okay Issun, here's some berries! Let's eat!" Amaterasu said, picking some and placing them next to Issun. "Mmmm. I'll never get tired of these. Who says berries are just for Pokemon?" she joked. Issun smiled, nomming on his berries. "Let's pick some extra, and then find a town to stock up on food." (the town will probably be where ammy meets Joe and Shadow if Shadow agrees and it's not a bad-guy-team)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(this is PMD, Ammy. We're all pokemon. And yes, all of us but maybe one team are good guys)
Joe sighed and decided to run to Trasure Town for supplies.

amaterasu

Writer
(facepalms. sorry, i forgot. so.... i guess i'm a squirtle traveling with a bulbasour?)

"Okay Ammy, I'm stuffed." Issun said, popping one more berry into his mouth.
"Me too. Let's go to the next town." Amaterasu said, standing up and walking towards the path.
"Woah! Wait for me!" Issun shouted, running up next to her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As Joe finished paying the Keckleon Brothers, a new stepping sound came. Joe had lived in Treasure Town all his life, but these two were knew.
Jp turned his head to see a Squirtle and a bulbasur walk into town. Interesred to see who they were, Joe walked over.

amaterasu

Writer
"Hey! Ammy! Who's that?" Issun asked, pointing to the guy in the town who was walking over.
"Don't know. What's your name?" she asked the (um. what pokemon are you again?)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Name's Joe of Team Zero at a nearby guild. Only Meowth you can find in this neck of the woods... but you two are new around here. What's your story?

amaterasu

Writer
"Nothin' much. Just kinda traveling. Name's Issun. This here is Amaterasu." Issun said, standing up tall.
"Meowth huh? Interesting. What's this Team Zero thing?" Ammy asked.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Rescue Team. We go out into the wild to do service for others. We eat and sleep in the guild, but work is all over the world," Tennor said, "My partner, Shadow, is being lazy and not waking up, so I'm grabbing some supplies for today's venture," he looked at the two, "You guys need a place to stay tonight? I think we have a couple extra bunks at the guild."
(is Issun a boy or girl? might be nice to know for later)

amaterasu

Writer
(lol. He's a boy.)

"No thanks. We usually just sleep wherever. Last night we slept in a tree and Issun over here woke me up and made me fall out of the tree." Amaterasu said punching him playfully in the arm. "But I guess we'll help. Whenever we see somebody stuck or somthing we help them out."
"Last week we helped a spearow who's wing was stuck in the tree branches." Issun added. "Hey, if you're hungry we know where a big Oron Berry bush is!"

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Shadow woke up and found himself cold and shivering, "This better not have been that stupid meowth's fault" he said before shaking off the water and grabbing the final paper work for the guild, once it was handed in it would be an official guild. Shadow ran down to the office place and handed it in and got given a few things, one of a bunch of badges, though he already had an explorer's badge this was the guild badge which did the same thing but kept a track record of how you did in a dungeon and a bunch of other things. Shadow then walked into town to try and find Joe to hand him his badge and the team scarf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom