• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon League!

Kybyrian

I, Wyatt Kieffner, beat halo siera117. I do consider this to be a great victory for all of awesome kind. Thank you very much for your time.

This is my 3rd win out of 4 battles, leaving me at a 75% win rate.

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
Kyby won against me with a turn around victory. I'm hopping to battle Mases next.

EDIT: what a great day! Mases won against me too! Now I' m 0-2

EDIT: My luck just keeps going and going! I Just lost to Josh! 0-3

LAST EDIT: I am offcailly widthdrawing from the tournament, there is no chance of winning.

Last edited:
Ok, what was the final scores in the following battles guy?:

Kybyrian V Halo Siera 117
Halo Siera 117 V Mases
Halo Siera 117 V Josh
Shnappy V Mases

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
This sound interesting. I might join. Although I know I won't do well if I do because currently my version of Platinum has weak Pokemon and usually I depend on legendaries (which are uber) to get me through the rough battles once I have them (like once I get to the Pokemon League I depend on a single legendary to carry me through).

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
This sound interesting. I might join. Although I know I won't do well if I do because currently my version of Platinum has weak Pokemon and usually I depend on legendaries (which are uber) to get me through the rough battles once I have them (like once I get to the Pokemon League I depend on a single legendary to carry me through).

You can ask Kybyrian to make you Pokemon. Through Action Replay, he can make any pokemon, give them whichever moves that you would like, whichever items, and even give them maximum EV's in whichever desired stats.

The website, Smogon, has a great tier list with each pokemon having usually multiple suggested set lists.
http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

Kybyrian

I beat Shnappy 2-0 and halo 2-0. That was it. I don't think Mases ever battled Shnappy, you probably meant to put me. :P

I beat Kybyrian 2-0

League 1 Round up as of November 8th:

Josh beat Kybyrian (1-0)
Kybyrian beat Josh (2-0)
Kybyrian beat Shnappy (2-0)
Cody beat Josh (2-0)
Josh beat DarkLink0602 (1-0)
Mases beat Josh (1-0)
Kybyrian beat Halo Siera (2-0)
Mases beat Halo Siera 117 (2-0)
Josh beat Halo Siera 117 ()
Cody beat Josh (4-0)
DarkLink0602 beat Kybyrian (2-0)
Kybyrian beat Josh (4-2) Josh Flee'd
Shnappy beat Josh (4-0)

EDIT:
Cody beat Shnappy (4-0)
Cody beat Shnappy (3-0)
Kybyrian beat Kazumi (5-0)
Kazumi beat Josh ()

I still need the results for:
Josh V Halo Siera 117
Kazumi V Josh

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You can ask Kybyrian to make you Pokemon. Through Action Replay, he can make any pokemon, give them whichever moves that you would like, whichever items, and even give them maximum EV's in whichever desired stats.

The website, Smogon, has a great tier list with each pokemon having usually multiple suggested set lists.
http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

True I always could do that but then it'd be likely to screw up my game (the main reason my pokemon in platinum are so weak because I had too get another copy of it). I just don't want to go down that road (again).

Kazumi

chagy
Sir Wyatt beat me in a match 5-0. It was not epic. Great for Ky though.

That puts me at.. 0% Winning.

EDIT: This is just in! Kazumi defeats Josh in Pokemon battle! Josh retires from Pokemon! More on this story and the assault of three teenage girls later at 6:00 PM EST.

Last edited:
Ok, We've got until sunday to get all of the battles finished, but personally...I'm up for extending it until the next Sunday then giving out the Prizes then. I've got too much work to do at home as well as finding time for after school activities and hunting down others to play Pokemon. If you prefer this Idea then just say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom